Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HEy guyz,did the Hot Toys version have a removeable visor and if so what face did it use if not Weller's?^_^

It can be removed, but I think they made it impossible to put back on. It wasn't Wellers likeness though, just a generic looking face.

511.jpg

It can be removed, but I think they made it impossible to put back on. It wasn't Wellers likeness though, just a generic looking face.

511.jpg

The Robocop 3 version with flight pack had a fully removable 3-piece helmet. It consists of the helmet, chin strap, and a piece on the back of the head. Same stupid looking face sculpt though.

dreams...imagination...bill is making alot of references to the dreaming mind. I wonder if we're getting the chair as an accessory in 1/4 too?

ha ha how big do you want the shipping box to be?

And of course price! Guaranteed this is $400 for the figure.

aw man..... originally, i was only planning to get the HT one. Although i know the price would be jacked up over that useless chair i would rather not have.

I am a kid of the 80's, so Robocop was definetly something i like, but it wasent head over heels crazy for.

With Weller's likeness... some actors have changed their minds over the years. Arnie's likness was non existant before 2000, we now have 2 Al Pacino movie characters... people change their mind on these kind of things. Its not like Peter Weller is a superstar or anything... after Robo 2, i remember him from a season of 24, Dexter, voicing Batman.. for me.. thats it.

With the controlled gun holster, possible Weller likeness.. all i can say is....

EB Robocop.... Dead of Alive, you're coming with me !!

540681_444521022289103_606400302_n.jpg

The idea of this project is very crazy, we design direction features into existing electronic dolls that limited space, in addition to thigh gun clip automatically switch function, he also equipped with sound module, thigh gun clip open and close whenissued by the sound of the mechanical switch, so that the whole process will be more realistic enjoyable, infrared remote control can control the direction of rotation of the head, and paragraphs real voice dialogue. / By Bill on his weibo account.

The idea of this project is very crazy, we design direction features into existing electronic dolls that limited space, in addition to thigh gun clip automatically switch function, he also equipped with sound module, thigh gun clip open and close whenissued by the sound of the mechanical switch, so that the whole process will be more realistic enjoyable, infrared remote control can control the direction of rotation of the head, and paragraphs real voice dialogue. / By Bill on his weibo account.

:google:google:google

540681_444521022289103_606400302_n.jpg

:slap SAY WHAT ..............

Sounds cool but I'm trying not to expect much of that stuff considering how EB's quality control sucks..

So its a semi moveable statue right?

If the head is moveable with the controller, i can't imagine you can tilt it.... i probably wouldn't even want to move it manually. That goes with the right leg as well, unless the mechanics are built into the leg, and don't have any wires connecting to the toso.

So the left leg, both arms, and the hips.. thats all you can move.

Enterbay said:
we design direction features into existing electronic dolls that limited space, in addition to thigh gun clip automatically switch function, he also equipped with sound module, thigh gun clip open and close whenissued by the sound of the mechanical switch, so that the whole process will be more realistic enjoyable, infrared remote control can control the direction of rotation of the head, and paragraphs real voice dialogue.

Welp... No 1/4 Robocop for me then :lol

Can't see myself spending $500+ on NECA-like toy.

I like an idea of remotely rotating parts, but why head and not torso? That would be quite spectacular to rotate the whole torso with his arm raised with the gun. Weird choice. :cuckoo:

Real voice dialogue with visible but still motionless lips - what a trash and a bad taste!! :mad:

Still loving this idea of functional leg holster, but I have some doubts that it will be movie accurate this way. :slap

They did some terrible job with T-800 BD eye's light-up. It has the limited time of glowing, so there is no way to connect him into the net for the permanent glow without some customizing.

The more I'm thinking about this the less I like the idea of it. Just waiting for all the returns with dodgy wiring!

Not to mention I want a fully articulated figure... not something that moves on it's own which usually means you can't choose the specific pose.

This sounds like it's got some cool features, but maybe is trying to do too much.

I'm not a big fan of any mechanical or voice feature. I would be extremely happy with just a fully articulating Robocop with full metal body armor.

Yeah sounds like they're trying to add a bunch of unnecessary features to hike up the price. Unnecessary features that could potentially cause more quality control problems. Does anyone really need voice activation or a moving gun holster? These are supposed to be collectible figures that you pose and leave alone, they're not meant to be played with.

Back