Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is he being released too?? Jesus loves Enterbay!

Interesting this jump to 1/4 scale. Could be a fad, could be the evolution of 1/6 dolls and the end of the PF style mixed media statue.
2012 will be quite an eye opener. Typically just when I'm retiring from this hobby :0(

with increasing prices and decreasing QC from SS, it's perfect timing for HT and EB to steal a lot of business from SS in the 1/4 market.

I've never bought anything from Enterbay but this will be my first. A poseable 1/4 scale RoboCop that beats everything about the Neca one is absolute badass in my book.

Wow... I went from 100 - 0 on the excitement scale as soon as i saw the "all 1/4 scale"... bummer.

M.

Let's see if they can actually release them in 2012. I'm gonna say maybe 3 of these will see the light of day that year.

I do want Kamen Rider!

And for Christ's sake - get the original 1984 Terminator license!
I'm actually bummed by this announcement for this reason. I was sure that guy they showed with Che was T1 T-800. I don't really care enough about any of these others to buy at 1/4 scale. . .well, except Rocky.

Woah, all 1/4th scale.
The issue for me will be 'where' to put them.
I've got limited space.

However, if the T2 is the endoskeleton, and it's built using metal, I'll make room for it. :)

I've never bought anything from Enterbay but this will be my first. A poseable 1/4 scale RoboCop that beats everything about the Neca one is absolute badass in my book.

Not to defend kiddie Neca toys, but I'm sure EB's will be about $400 more than Neca, so it should beat it. :lol

Wai basically confirmed the new T2 figure will be a BD T-800. It's funny that whenever other companies come out with licences like these, HT make one or two and blow them out of the water. I'm still hoping they make some huge announcement at least of their own plans for Rocky or Rambo soon.

what's wrong with 1/4 scale ?
big scale figure is awesome, companies can get super detail on them

I'm sure the detail will be awesome but I don't have room for this scale, and truthfully I'm not really interested in it... at this scale it would start to consume your living space... so, I would just like an option of 1:6 or 1:4.

Woah, all 1/4th scale.
The issue for me will be 'where' to put them.
I've got limited space.

However, if the T2 is the endoskeleton, and it's built using metal, I'll make room for it. :)

And it seems I'm not the only one. ;)

M.

Wai basically confirmed the new T2 figure will be a BD T-800. It's funny that whenever other companies come out with licences like these, HT make one or two and blow them out of the water. I'm still hoping they make some huge announcement at least of their own plans for Rocky or Rambo soon.
Yeah!
Reminds me of Jack Sparrow. :lol

Let's see if they can actually release them in 2012. I'm gonna say maybe 3 of these will see the light of day that year.

I do want Kamen Rider!

EB have been alot better with release dates. Arnie wasn't too bad a wait, Leon was quick and Tony Montana is released next week too. I'd say that's good going. Judging by the T800 EB could rule this new scale.

We went over the head sculpt from EB in the 1/4 T800 thread pages and pages ago.

It is 10x better than everything else out there combining factors of sculpting, paint job and overall likeness of Arnold.

I just hope this figure doesn't come with a metal armored suit which could make this thing way too expensive to collect.

Back