Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard a rumour too, and it was from a reliable source... WM might know who I mean:wink1:. I can't say anymore... well , I could, but then I'd have to kill you all.

Any rumours from reliable sources about Hot Toys doing one?

1/4 scale Rocky will have to be rubber body, because the joints on the T800 in this scale is pretty nasty

Last edited:
After seeing how T-800 turned out, I have concluded that 1/4 scale figures is Enterbay's specialty and they just never realized it. I might have to start putting money aside for their 1/4 scale stuff because it's awesome and at this rate Hot Toys 1/6 scale figures will end up rising to be the same price as Enterbay 1/4 lol

I'd love to have Robocop and Kamen Rider for sure. I probably wouldn't go for the more normal looking characters though unless Rambo comes with some awesome weapons.

Thanks Wai.

1237977458_thumbsup-terminator.gif

Because I relish such opportunities :D

Well, no seriously. A 1/4 scale Robocain will never happen - a lot of people could chime in and beat that particular dream to death.

When the hell is anyone gonna make a proper BD Robocop is what I wanna know. The only one I know of is the 12" McFarlane and that left a lot to be desired. We've gotten Robocops from every company under the sun and now Enterbay, theirs will probably be a clean version too.

Last edited:
Back