Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aw man. i was all stoked until i saw it's gonna be another friggin statue. Enterbay could make a badass figure too. oh well, it'll probably be better than the weird SSC PF and the HT figure will still be the definitive one. lemme know if there's ever pics of this thing.

I wonder if the Human peices with exposed torsos will be statues. Both Bruce Lees have been.

Was the T-800 an exception for this particular range from EB? Maybe my assumption is wrong and this is going to be a statue....

Alien and Predator announcements are surely next. :yess::clap and yet :horror and also :panic:

I aint never gettin' out of this addiction....sorry, hobby.

I wonder if the Human peices with exposed torsos will be statues. Both Bruce Lees have been.

I would hope so, cause at this scale, those joints would be horrible; I don't even like them at 1/6.

This is VERY interesting. I'd love to see how it will compare to the Fred Barton 1/4 piece.

I have a feeling a lot of people aren't going to being buying that unless SS is the sole distributer of it.

So stoked on this 1/4 RoboCop.
Always wanted a good size figure of RoboCop.
And I believe if EB give RoboCop the same amount of love and detail like they did with T-800, this would be awesomely sweet !
The sideshow PF is uh...........kinda crappy and disappointing .

This is great news. No question enterbay nails skin tones, but i'm interested to see how they do with capturing the paint on Robo's suit. Not the easiest paint job to replicate.

Nothing wrong with the scale. The bigger the better as long as it fits within some budget.

As for going along with the rest of your collection... I guess if you want everything to be one foot tall then it's okay. I don't see it being too bad unless you have like a bunch of other Robocop stuff at one scale.

this news almost makes me believe in jesus

Is he being released too?? Jesus loves Enterbay!

Interesting this jump to 1/4 scale. Could be a fad, could be the evolution of 1/6 dolls and the end of the PF style mixed media statue.
2012 will be quite an eye opener. Typically just when I'm retiring from this hobby :0(

Back