Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this is of the same standard as the T800 it will be amazing. Hope there is a full Murphy reveal, and a battery powered opening thigh would mean I could die happy... though I admit the later is wishful thinking!

I think both are wishful thinking. Enterbay will make this as detailed as possible I'm sure but a murphy reveal cant be dont accurately. Unless theres a change of head and chestplate.

I think both are wishful thinking. Enterbay will make this as detailed as possible I'm sure but a murphy reveal cant be dont accurately. Unless theres a change of head and chestplate.

You just had to ruin my Christmas didn't you! You'll be telling me there's no Santa next!

I'm waiting to see if his beard will be punched hair or just sculpted. And if the proportions are off I'm not buying.

Gonna spend a lot of $$$ on Enterbay 1/4 scale stuff in 2012.
After HD-1002 & HD-1004 - I have a lot of faith in their HD Masterpiece series.
Ultimate RoboCop from 1987 Verhoeven film (and classic Rocky with BD T-800) is a dream come true.
Just don't drop the ball on this one.
And for Christ's sake - get the original 1984 Terminator license!

Gonna spend a lot of $$$ on Enterbay 1/4 scale stuff in 2012.
After HD-1002 & HD-1004 - I have a lot of faith in their HD Masterpiece series.
Ultimate RoboCop from 1987 Verhoeven film (and classic Rocky with BD T-800) is a dream come true.
Just don't drop the ball on this one.
And for Christ's sake - get the original 1984 Terminator license!

Where did they say they're doing a battle damaged T-800?

These are going to be 1/4 scale figures, like the recent T-800!? I might be interested in a Rambo... and an Endoskeleton, if they're kind enough.

Back