ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got burned on the smiling 1:4 sculpt. :( I have his 1:4 and last run 1:6 scale Joker hs-- they are very fine indeed. I just wish I had the smiling...

Oh that is so bad. Did he scam a lot of people?

Yes he did.
It really sucks, cause his stuff was looking leaps and leaps better every time he releases something.
I'm still using his modded medi cowl on my dx12.
His talent would have been more refined if he would have stuck around.

I got burned on the smiling 1:4 sculpt. :( I have his 1:4 and last run 1:6 scale Joker hs-- they are very fine indeed. I just wish I had the smiling...
So sorry to hear that mate. It's so bad that people that have a real talent for this hobby gets in to scams and stuff. Well hopefully Rahmier82 will produce that amazing custom head.

Update on the one I'm working on. Primered up and almost ready for paint!

Mock up hair so it doesn't look like Ron Perlman

5b19259ad1991dae21778d3ac261c01b.jpg

Man, I remember when we were keeping each other posted about our HS's. Really sorry to hear that yours never came. I actually got mine (took about a year) after I sent MRM an email, warning him that my bank was going to file a "failure to render services" claim against him. It was a totally bogus threat from me, but my paypal 6-month protection had already come and gone, and I had no other way to get MRM's attention. Anyway, it worked and I finally got what I paid for.

That was my first time dealing with a customizer, and it was such a bad experience that I almost decided to never purchase custom work again. But I've had great experiences with other customizes since then (Tony Mei, for example). So it just goes to show that not everyone is a thief or can't be trusted. Sounds weird, but I think MRM was also a good guy, at least in the beginning. He just got greedy, bit off more than he could chew and simply got overwhelmed and burned out. It's a shame too, since his work was pretty amazing.

Finally got this figure from a follow freak for a great price. Got to say this piece is amazing is just so lifelike. I think photos dont do justice to this figure. I am glad I went 1/4 for Nolan batman and sold my dx11 to get this beast.
6e104d08e495eb767a8d5bc0a65a70d2.jpg
def02bf539d6174b706ee6ba71a94a12.jpg
16eb1dc6b8be3de464d7fe69f24778d4.jpg

So I have been looking for this piece for a while now, and found a bid that I kept my eye on(ebay). Turns out this seller is shill bidding. MEaning he will raise the bid to a ridiculous amount(2500) then last minute retracts it and the second highest wins it. The guy got it for 315$! So turns out it was the seller with a few accounts changing the out come of the bids. after all that crap im giving up on this figure and hope hot toys makes a 1/4 joker :/

I think I seen that auction as-well it was fishy ... I really want this figure but prices are crazy, I'm getting an
Enterbay Batman From a Fellow Member which I'm excited and this joker is the ultimate....But, I might just buy the the Neca in the mean time, until I get a good deal ....Good Luck though.

So I have been looking for this piece for a while now, and found a bid that I kept my eye on(ebay). Turns out this seller is shill bidding. MEaning he will raise the bid to a ridiculous amount(2500) then last minute retracts it and the second highest wins it. The guy got it for 315$! So turns out it was the seller with a few accounts changing the out come of the bids. after all that crap im giving up on this figure and hope hot toys makes a 1/4 joker :/

That mofo just relisted it. Someone should make a fake ebay account and screw his auction.

Back