ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
forgot to post this in here...

3_zps90ad91ed.jpg

Thank you again zack for the incredible sculpts..as promised finally put together the video..

hope you guys enjoy..

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3FAWcrYqAc[/ame]

Congrats for people who purchased this figure. This figure is one of my favs in my shelves. The quality, the color of the suit and coat.....he is a masterpiece! Never gonna outta my sight! Cool figure yet so mysterious Ledger!

So I finally got him today for a decent price. There were a few of issues with him out of the box. Namely chipped paint on the nose, parts of the face feel a bit tacky but not enough to rub off, and the uneven leg syndrome. But I managed to pop out the foot and apply straight upward pressure to bring the legs closer in length. It's not as noticeable, maybe a couple mm off. I'll probably strip him and heat up the hip joint to try to fully align the legs eventually.

7fuy.jpg

wczr.jpg

After a couple of hours fiddling with him, all I have to say is wow!! So many display options with this guy, I didn't even know where to start. :lol Didn't think I was going to love the clothing on this guy. The Ledger sculpt is very good, but I'll probably get in touch with MonkeyRobotMaster for a party crasher sculpt or wait for what kind of mods Rorywan will offer when I have the available funds.

I think I'm starting to like this guy a little more than the EB batman. :thud:

Bring on the QS001! :impatient:

pmn5.jpg

bc74.jpg

afe5.jpg

hzqo.jpg

nduc.jpg

2vx4.jpg

12bz.jpg

Awesome pictures man ! I also have the leg issue but i can't push it up ... How did u do ?

Awesome pictures man ! I also have the leg issue but i can't push it up ... How did u do ?

Thanks! I basically followed the steps that I found in the Statue Forum, only I tried heating up the joint with the pants on. Be careful when you're stripping him because you can't unbutton the suspenders. You have to take off the hands to slide them off. Also, using a hairdryer is a must when changing hands!

https://www.statueforum.com/showpost.php?p=4407815&postcount=861

Hope this help you out.

Also be very careful when unbuttoning the vest! I don't think they used a lot of thread for the snaps. Plus the little rods may bend easily.

Last edited:
After a couple of hours fiddling with him, all I have to say is wow!! So many display options with this guy, I didn't even know where to start. :lol Didn't think I was going to love the clothing on this guy. The Ledger sculpt is very good, but I'll probably get in touch with MonkeyRobotMaster for a party crasher sculpt or wait for what kind of mods Rorywan will offer when I have the available funds.

I think I'm starting to like this guy a little more than the EB batman. :thud:

Bring on the QS001! :impatient:

Great poses!!!!! Love the waking with machine gun that looks soo bada$$ :) and the RPG poses!!!!!! Well congrats! And I too really love the outfit I can over look the tie:nana: haha

ok finally figured out how to do effects and goodies..heres another joker video but at 720-1080 which ever you decide to choose :)

Enjoy!!!!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7E-7wuCRo0[/ame]

Back