ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have find it was only dirty and i cleaned it. Now it looks better:

:yess:

9100768342_f932987f9b_o.jpg

Last edited:
Is there something that can be done in regards to the sticky paint? I am afraid the face on mine has some of that going on. I don't handle it and the figure is behind glass, so I am not super concerned.

Yeah probably best to send links to high quality pics like you just did then. Thanks for re up loading them. ;)

Best Joker ever made:

a8j1.jpg
q40k.jpg

Yes it is, the main problem as u have noticed going by these pics is that the head is too skinny. However, your pics also show it is still quite close to perfection. ;)

But i could do it better with this one:

Yeah true. :(

I think there will never be better sculpt than this one from ENTERBAY.

I am not sure about never, but if I had to guess I would say there will most likely never be a better Ledger as the Joker sculpt from any company period.

I would actually prefer it if Enterbay did release another one because MRM's sculpt is pretty much dead on. Not saying this sculpt is bad but there is definitely need for improvement, so I kind of hope you are wrong and they do release a better sculpt that is on the level of MRM's one. :(

I think there will never be better sculpt than this one from ENTERBAY.

It is like the Batman head or Terminator battle damaged head. Both are perfect.

Agreed- never say never but EB's sculpt is hands down the BEST Ledger out there- I own all of the HT Jokers and though 2.0 is very good, EB's is better!

Just got this yesterday..

Got the exclusive with mask but missing the machine gun magazine, for usd 290, i cannot resist..

Now its time to make the magazine with sculpey.. Can anyone help me post the picture of the magazine?

Thanks

Best Joker ever made:

a8j1.jpg
q40k.jpg

Hilarious.

The head sculpt has a closed mouth. The pic from the movie has a slightly open mouth. Yet, they line up "perfectly". Uh.. that proves the head sculpt is too long. :lol

Not to mention, the pic you used from the movie is conveniently stretched to "perfectly" match the EB sculpt. Here's a more accurate depiction where the movie screen grab isn't stretched:

n724.jpg

Way off.

Back