ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang missed that Joker!

Anyone know if Hottoys will do a 1/4 Joker? I kind of think they will since they have 1/4 Darkknight and they can see EB's hand first so they can try to beat it and keep their place in the food chain.

BBTS just canceled my pre-order for Joker. They said that they were unable to fulfill my order. Does anyone know where I can still get this for a good price besides ebay? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks

Dang missed that Joker!

Anyone know if Hottoys will do a 1/4 Joker? I kind of think they will since they have 1/4 Darkknight and they can see EB's hand first so they can try to beat it and keep their place in the food chain.

Hot Toys won't make a 1:4 Heath Ledger Joker for 2 reasons:
1. Enterbay has the license for 1:4 The Dark Knight figures which Hot Toys only has the 1:6 scale license and for busts.

2. The DX Joker is the last Joker figure that the Ledger family licensed out. They want to be left alone and since The Dark Knight was Mr. Ledger's last work , they don't want to be reminded.

2. The DX Joker is the last Joker figure that the Ledger family licensed out. They want to be left alone and since The Dark Knight was Mr. Ledger's last work , they don't want to be reminded.

huh? tdk was not ledger's last film. and as far as i understand it, it's nolan/wb who owns the licensing rights as producer, not ledger's family (his portrayal falls under "work for hire").

also, ledger's family seems to have no real problem being reminded they've been all over the news lately showing off his joker diary.

Hot Toys won't make a 1:4 Heath Ledger Joker for 2 reasons:
1. Enterbay has the license for 1:4 The Dark Knight figures which Hot Toys only has the 1:6 scale license and for busts.

Hot Toys is making a 1/4 Batman figure:dunno

I don't think Enterbay has any exclusivity over the TDK line let alone the 1/4 scale.Hot Toys has an exclusive on the TDKR license and that's why you don't see any other company making any figures for that film except for HT.Personally,i wouldn't be surprised if Enterbay announces another Joker or some other character from the TDK line.^_^

Hot Toys is making a 1/4 Batman figure:dunno

Hot Toys is making a 1:4 scale Batman based on The Dark Knight Rises and I believe HT has the license rights for the suit. That's why Enterbay was only able to release the Begins suit which was used during the beginning of The Dark Knight.

And to prevent Enterbay's attempt to acquire any of the same licenses in 1:4 scale, Hot Toys bought both the 1:6 and 1:4 license for Batman Returns.

huh? tdk was not ledger's last film. and as far as i understand it, it's nolan/wb who owns the licensing rights as producer, not ledger's family (his portrayal falls under "work for hire").

also, ledger's family seems to have no real problem being reminded they've been all over the news lately showing off his joker diary.

I got this from Hot Toys. When they released the recent Joker figure they said this is the last Joker figure that's going to be made because the Ledger family do not want to be reminded of Heath's Joker portrayal. I don't think Nolan owns the licensing and it's more about WB and DC Comics but they only hold the license of the actor for a certain period.

Hot Toys is making a 1:4 scale Batman based on The Dark Knight Rises and I believe HT has the license rights for the suit. That's why Enterbay was only able to release the Begins suit which was used during the beginning of The Dark Knight.

And to prevent Enterbay's attempt to acquire any of the same licenses in 1:4 scale, Hot Toys bought both the 1:6 and 1:4 license for Batman Returns.

Hot Toys will be releasing a 1/4 scale Batman Begins suit as well. At least that is what Kato told me while we were in Hong Kong last month.

Hot Toys will be releasing a 1/4 scale Batman Begins suit as well. At least that is what Kato told me while we were in Hong Kong last month.

He is still talking to HT? What is he doing for them now/next?

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Not to worried on a ht bb suit, do we all remember the toy fair batman?

I wish HT could do the Joker in 1/4 with kato tailoring, minus the ridiculously fluffy purple overcoat.

Back