ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, I'm perfectly content with everything I got out of box with my Joker. That being said, I never saw that MRM custom until now. Looks really nice. Too bad he's not making anymore cause I would be down for one for sure.

I agree, I'm perfectly content with everything I got out of box with my Joker. That being said, I never saw that MRM custom until now. Looks really nice. Too bad he's not making anymore cause I would be down for one for sure.

I actually prefer the EB original sculpt WAY more than the mock up. The mock up looks chubby and expression less.
And personally, I never been a fan of sculptors that get another sculptor work and "improve" over it. I mean, if you think you are good, then do your own **** from scratch...simple as that....but for each her/his own. People do and buy whatever they want or think they need to make them feel better.

Last edited:
This figure is garbage. I got a replacement on my second one that had even more paint missing on the face, the braces snapped, wire coming through the jacket. The body is crap, flimsy and not very poseable. The only reason I'm keeping my original figure is MRM's head sculpt, which looks better in person than in my pics. I have all of Enterbay HD figures except rambo and this one is by far the worst.

what is up with the EB bashing. i have this figure and it is beautiful with great likeness to heath ledger.

I do not think the likeness is the issue that people are complaining about it is more about the quality of the figure which I agree with MRM and Ash it is poor quality. Enterbay's stuff looks nice but it is cheaply made, I mean the shirt the coat, everything about it looks and feels like it would tear easily. I know of some who have had that problem.

I actually prefer the EB original sculpt WAY more than the mock up. The mock up looks chubby and expression less.

It is meant to be chubby, go back and read my post where I have proved this. The scars on the face make the figure chubby while I like Enterbay's one as well the face is way too skinny.

And personally, I never been a fan of sculptors that get another sculptor work and "improve" over it. I mean, if you think you are good, then do your own **** from scratch...simple as that....but for each her/his own. People do and buy whatever they want or think they need to make them feel better.

So far the best Jokers that have been sculpted or resculpted are either recast from the original live cast (Bobby C) and DC direct reaculpted ones.

Last edited:
This figure is garbage. I got a replacement on my second one that had even more paint missing on the face, the braces snapped, wire coming through the jacket. The body is crap, flimsy and not very poseable. The only reason I'm keeping my original figure is MRM's head sculpt, which looks better in person than in my pics. I have all of Enterbay HD figures except rambo and this one is by far the worst.

I just like how it looks like a real person in a suit instead of a doll like the DX11 does. Everything else you have said I agree with, like I said Enterbay's looks nice but horrible QC!

:hi5:

I know model zone have these in stock still, has anyone bought one from them?I would love to know what there batch of jokers is like

Despite my issues with the broken ankle joint, I love my Enterbay Joker. I think the head sculpt is really well done, and the colors on him are amazing. Even the deep colors of the coat and outfit. In a display case he makes for a very striking piece. I have no regrets what so ever. People have gotten QC issues much worse than what I had dealt with, but I am sure there are many more people who have them with no issues at all.

Will I go and buy the Batman made by them? not so sure, I do worry about more problems as a result of that one.

I had no idea these had so many QC issues. I put mine in one pose, threw him in a display case and haven't touched him since. Mine doesn't have any issues that I'm aware of. I love the real hair on the MRM, that's the only thing that would make this the ultimate joker for me.

I got this guy about 5 weeks ago ( it was Easter weekend) from Lee over at The Good, The Bad, and The Robot.

I was gonna order it from Model Zone for £299, but I was hung up on getting a dud, I saw Lee had one left at £350 (with exclusives) and I got my wife* to send him an email asking if it had the sticky paint issue and he said it didn't and so I jumped on it.

Didn't care about the exclusives, but I'd rather spend an extra £50 with a dealer who seems to know and care about what he sells, and for that extra insurance of it being inspected.

Anyway the suns out and I could finally get some decent shots of him today.

* I also got her to hit the buy button, if you can make your wife complicit she can't complain later ;)

Za735dA.jpg

mAcneUr.jpg

SuOtIrx.jpg

zdTE8kW.jpg

TxVnEUA.jpg

UCnG75F.jpg

EK4eLpZ.jpg

Can you bend his leg forward at the thigh? I tried on the one I just got, but it doesn't seem like I can. Just side to side. Weird.

Actually TDA i had the same problem with my Joker but after a couple of minutes of manipulating his leg it moved.After that,it became loose enough for me to move them foward.I think they made it tight on purpose so they would hold position.I know when i first tried to move them, it felt like i was going to snap them but after that fear left and so did the stiffness.GOOD LUCK!^_^

Hi, i will order Batman from Enterbay but i want to know if you recomend me purchase the Joker as i read many QC problems with the figure and don´t know what to do because the figure is incresing in price.

Back