ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laweFXi.jpg

dut4J7w.jpg

trrsCfb.jpg

KUlRM6x.jpg

rEw7hpC.jpg

L8iVwNc.jpg

This is the best Joker headsculpt that I have seen. Excellent photos viezure.

And excellent work from monkeyrobotmaster. This headsculpt is amazing.

Agreed. Most figures I see, whilst look pretty realistic and detailed, still look like figures/toys to me. That, however, looks like a real person in costume.

I need to ask a mod to ban me from this thread.

I don't want to spend all that money to buy an EB Joker. And I don't want to either beg MRM to do another 1/4 run or hope one of his becomes available if someone wants to sell theirs.

He just looks too good. It's almost enraging.

I need to ask a mod to ban me from this thread.

I don't want to spend all that money to buy an EB Joker. And I don't want to either beg MRM to do another 1/4 run or hope one of his becomes available if someone wants to sell theirs.

He just looks too good. It's almost enraging.

I'm the complete opposite. I'll buy an EB Joker if I can get a MRM headsculpt, otherwise I won't bother.

That MRM sculpt just wins in all areas. The likeness is great and the paint is great. Two things that really make it stand out where other custom sculpts fall flat is:

1. The hair. It must be hard to pull off and usually I'm not overly impressed with it. On this sculpt, the style and colour look very movie accurate.

2. The expression. I've seen too many Joker sculpts with a serious or angry face. I don't think those expressions capture the essence of the Joker in the movie. He was almost always making a face and most of the time it wasn't serious looking. This one has a smirk with eyes that show that smirk means, "I'm going to do something bad." It's just excellent.

Agree whole heartedly and hence my first complete custom head I have ever purchased at any scale.

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Woah, thank you guys for appreciating my pics! I tell you, i'm not even joking (ironic :p ), it's such a pleasure to take pictures of this Joker, and it's one of the first figures i have that i want to change and try new poses for :)

More pics to come :hi5:

The work on the enterbay head is THAT good I think we should all chip in and buy mrm a new car or something.

Hey Ebor and Ash, can you guys post more pics of your mob meeting jokers?

My eyes feasted on veizure's party crash joker, now I am ready for another helping.

Please and thank you

Here are some more pics. I just received my HT Joker 2.0 and it really made me realise what a POS this figure is. The MRM head has just about saved it for me The fabric, shoes and the body are utter crap.

ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs a...

wow! been away from this thread for a while, this head sculpt is a killer!

What's the consensus on this guy? Not worth it unless you bought a MRM head?

My waitlist for a second DX11 Joker just got converted, but I still have a few days to cancel it if I want a 1/4 scale version...

What's the consensus on this guy? Not worth it unless you bought a MRM head?

My waitlist for a second DX11 Joker just got converted, but I still have a few days to cancel it if I want a 1/4 scale version...

It's awesome in hand, I think it's even better than the DX11 (which I like more for other reasons btw). The MRM head is better, but the stock headsculpt will do. Just a shame the stock head is a bit undersized (the MRM head is smaller).

It's awesome in hand, I think it's even better than the DX11 (which I like more for other reasons btw). The MRM head is better, but the stock headsculpt will do. Just a shame the stock head is a bit undersized (the MRM head is smaller).

sorry bro but you don't know what you're talking about, the head i did is larger then the stock head. and i agree with ash that this figure without all the mods is total dog p00p.

i would have never bought this figure if i hadn't intended to mod the heck out of it, and i'll never buy another enterbay product again.

sorry bro but you don't know what you're talking about, the head i did is larger then the stock head. and i agree with ash that this figure without all the mods is total dog p00p.

i would have never bought this figure if i hadn't intended to mod the heck out of it, and i'll never buy another enterbay product again.

I don't want to get into an argument, but my comment was based on this picture:

041_zps5415920f.jpg

Back