ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my replacement stand for batman today. Took it's sweet time, but im happy. I guess ash got the replacement stuff too?

Damn,Ash!You mean to tell me that they made it worst then before?!Why the **** would they mess with the body if you had a paint issue?!I HOPE everything works out!Maybe OSB can take the figure back or at least complain to them direct.GOOD LUCK!^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Here they are, more pics :hi5: Made more room above his head, so he wouldn't look cramped :yess:

Mayor: What do we got?

Lt. James Gordon: Nothing. No matches on prints, DNA, dental. Clothing is custom, no labels. Nothing in his pockets but knives and lint. No name, no other alias.

laweFXi.jpg

mv4icQR.jpg

S2CDx06.jpg

GDfZHvM.jpg

xEoIvAM.jpg

13tIe0f.jpg

BIJ9MJW.jpg

ZW2xtAN.jpg

Joker: Well, hello, beautiful. You must be Harvey's squeeze. And you *are* beautiful.

uqmZfHh.jpg

DhaHtWB.jpg

QrmF8o1.jpg

Joker: Oh, you look nervous. Is it the scars? You want to know how I got 'em?

X2IUjdL.jpg

KbSkF02.jpg

dut4J7w.jpg

Joker: Come here. Hey! Look at me. So I had a wife. She was beautiful, like you. Who tells me I worry too much. Who tells me I ought to smile more. Who gambles and gets in deep with the sharks. One day, they carve her face. And we have no money for surgeries. She can't take it. I just want to see her smile again. I just want her to know that I don't care about the scars. So... I stick a razor in my mouth and do this...

zz1OsM1.jpg

trrsCfb.jpg

Joker: ...to myself. And you know what? She can't stand the sight of me! She leaves. Now I see the funny side. Now I'm always smiling!

5bZ127p.jpg

Agreed.

Its viezure's pic that sealed the deal for me.

I Just bought the head, now to find me a EB 1/4 Joker :panic:

Ahh so you finally got convinced to get the 1/4 scale Joker and join us 1/4 scale collectors Hydeous. :yess:

I can see why u would want it as is the best Ledger Joker sculpt IMO. Zach is a genius! Hot Toys one is fun to play with but doesn't look like a real person. The 1/4 scale figures tend to look more realistic, well.. at least Enterbays ones do. Will this be your first 1/4 scale figure or do you own others? :huh

Thanks, guys! :hi5:

I'm glad my pics made you pull the trigger, Hydeous, upgrade is an understatemend. Well, in your case, i love how you bought the head before the body : ))

Btw, when i saw that both enterbay and hot toys will release a (new) joker, i was decided to get both. After i got enterbay's joker, i was still toying with the idea of getting the HT one, but not so much. After getting's mrm's head, i'm toying with the idea to sell my bank robber joker :D It's that bad (good) :p

I'm glad my pics made you pull the trigger, Hydeous, upgrade is an understatemend. Well, in your case, i love how you bought the head before the body : ))

For the record viezure your pics made me pull the trigger to get this sculpt to! :wink1:

Btw, when i saw that both enterbay and hot toys will release a (new) joker, i was decided to get both. After i got enterbay's joker, i was still toying with the idea of getting the HT one, but not so much. After getting's mrm's head, i'm toying with the idea to sell my bank robber joker :D It's that bad (good) :p

If you like playing/posing with toys and putting them into different scenes then you should get the DX11 IMO. I think one of the advantage of 1/6th figures is that they are easier to play with and put into different scenes using dioramas IMO. However, if u are like me and just want to have something that is accurate and more realistic and nice to look at IMO don't bother getting the DX11. :cool:

Last edited:
Ahh so you finally got convinced to get the 1/4 scale Joker and join us 1/4 scale collectors Hydeous. :yess:

I can see why u would want it as is the best Ledger Joker sculpt IMO. Zach is a genius! Hot Toys one is fun to play with but doesn't look like a real person. The 1/4 scale figures tend to look more realistic, well.. at least Enterbays ones do. Will this be your first 1/4 scale figure or do you own others? :huh

This is my 3rd (5th if you are counting the previous bruce lee HDs statues) 1/4 figure actually. I had previously wanted to get joker and batman when they announced it. But after looking at it in hand, i was really disapointed and just got the bat instead.

Zach really did rescue the sales of this figure. :lol

Yeah, zach and EB should pay you for your pics and poses. :lol

For the record viezure your pics made me pull the trigger to get this sculpt to! :wink1:

If you like playing/posing with toys and putting them into different scenes then you should get the DX11 IMO. I think one of the advantage of 1/6th figures is that they are easier to play with and put into different scenes using dioramas IMO. However, if u are like me and just want to have something that is accurate and more realistic and nice to look at IMO don't bother getting the DX11. :cool:

Or you can just get 2 of em and have options. :lol

I think the DX11 will be tougher to get and more expensive later on, as theres not many people who are aware of the MRM custom Joker sculpt and also willing to spend $300-400 more for the head to an already expensive set of $400-450.

This is my 3rd (5th if you are counting the previous bruce lee HDs statues) 1/4 figure actually. I had previously wanted to get joker and batman when they announced it. But after looking at it in hand, i was really disapointed and just got the bat instead.

Yeah I can understand why, even though it does look better in hand it is still but not amazing IMO. I think some people will like the sculpt and some people won't.

Zach really did rescue the sales of this figure. :lol

In your case I guess that is true, but I think he more likely rescued the sculpt! :yess:

I think the DX11 will be tougher to get and more expensive later on, as theres not many people who are aware of the MRM custom Joker sculpt and also willing to spend $300-400 more for the head to an already expensive set of $400-450.

Hmm not sure about that as the Joker is sold out now on the Enterbay site, also I think a lot of people see the Enterbay stock sculpt as the superior one anyway. I think eventually it will increase dramatically in price over years. The DX11 I can't see going over $600 max IMO. :dunno

Back