ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Started to clean it up a bit. Getting there. Need to sort the pupils out, they are one of the biggest problems with the EB sculpt IMO.
Still quite a bit of to do.

1-96.jpg
3-68.jpg
2-81.jpg

Dam it Rory, I wish you could do a run so we could buy your mod sculpts! :banghead

I don't own this piece but I never cared much for the EB headsculpt.
Your improvements help but it still doesn't seem quite wide enough yet. Really fascinated to see your finished product Rory.

Yeah I agree it is still not wide enough but still the best mass produced /Ledger Joker out there IMO!

which one is the best Enterbay Figure Batman or Joker??

I would say for dead on Likeness, Batman is the best, however, I find that figure very boring, at least to look at, probably because I prefer the TDK suit :dunno. As a balance of likeness and fun factor, I would say the Enterbay Joker is better, just the likeness is not dead (but it is close) unlike the Batman one and has more more QC issues unfortunately. :slap

It really depends on what character you like better to, I prefer the Joker over Batman so I am kind of bias in that way. :wink1:

Last edited:
which one is the best Enterbay Figure Batman or Joker??

IMO the Batman is must have. I only collect 1/6 but I am a big fan of the begins suit and wasnt too impressed with HT release of it. After seeing video reviews in hand pics then in person I decided I had to have this one. I am glad I got him, QC issues aside this is the best representation of Batman on the market in my opinion, even better that its 1/4 scale and the only 1/4 scale i will ever own it makes it that much more special to me.

Not a day goes by when I dont stand and stare at him in awe.

Ps, I didnt have any QC issues but seems a few more people do, guess its just your Donald Duck haha

IMO the Batman is must have. I only collect 1/6 but I am a big fan of the begins suit and wasnt too impressed with HT release of it. After seeing video reviews in hand pics then in person I decided I had to have this one. I am glad I got him, QC issues aside this is the best representation of Batman on the market in my opinion, even better that its 1/4 scale and the only 1/4 scale i will ever own it makes it that much more special to me.

Not a day goes by when I dont stand and stare at him in awe.

I agree with what you said I just prefer the Joker character and TDK suit over the OC. So for me it is just a personal preference, I know the Batman is better but I just like the Joker character better, which is why I prefer the Enterbay Joker over the Enterbay Batman. :wink1:

Ps, I didnt have any QC issues but seems a few more people do, guess its just your Donald Duck haha

I was not aware that there were QC issues with the Batman figure, what are the problems that people get with the Batman figure? :confused:

Last edited:
No thanks, I am not going through thousands of pages to look for QC issues with Enterbay Batman, when some body already knows the QC issues can just tell me. I mean come on its not that hard?

As far as I know:

Joker:
Scratched stand
Sticky paint on headsculpt that fades/rubs away (?)
Color issue on tie
Loose joints

Batman:
Scratched accessories
Belt pouches loose, needs re-gluing
Warped cowls
Glossy/matt paint smudges on the cowl (I think it was)
Someone received theirs with a camel toe.. :slap
Loose joints

Both seem to have issues with one leg being longer than the other but I read that it was supposed to be an easy fix.

As far as I know:

Joker:
Scratched stand
Color issue on tie
Loose joints

Batman:
Scratched accessories
Warped cowls
Loose joints

Both seem to have issues with one leg being longer than the other but I read that it was supposed to be an easy fix.

:exactly::goodpost:

As far as I know:

Joker:
Scratched stand
Color issue on tie
Loose joints

Batman:
Scratched accessories
Warped cowls
Loose joints

Thank you so much for telling me these issues, I really appreciate that.
:1-1:

I knew about the Joker's problems, however, I had no idea of these horrible issues with Batman! :horror

I was going to say good post but someone beat me to it! :slap

So I decided to resculpt and paint one of my Joker heads.
First thing I did was got rid of the long chin..
I have resculpted the cheeks, upper lip and sides of head..
Next step is texturing the new areas, very time consuming, as you can see the pores of the EB head, the dots you see below are just temp.

These are very WIP.. But I think Ledger is starting to show in the sculpt.. These were at various stages of sculpting... Not painted, the bright white areas are just soft milliput..

2-80.jpg

Love what you've done so far on your EB Joker. :clap
Have you thought about resculpting the neutral DX11 sculpt?

As far as I know:

Joker:
Scratched stand
Color issue on tie
Loose joints

Batman:
Scratched accessories
Warped cowls
Loose joints

I received a joker with a broken ankle (bent to side and couldn't re-position it) and the short leg issue. I tried for 30 minutes to fix the leg issue, read all the forums (spent an hour doing that) and still couldn't fix it. Luckily the company I deal with paid for return shipping and is sending me a new one (get it tomorrow), they checked it before shipping and said the legs are the same, hopefully the face paint doesn't have any issues.

You just expect more for a $350 figure! My batman figure had some cowl issues (paint issues) on 2 of the 3 heads and the spikes on his forearm armor were bent (2 of them).

Enterbay (despite their awesome sculpts) has some serious QC issues, and its with ALL their figures, the bodies are just horrible! For a $50 figure it would piss people off, for $180-$200 1/6 scale and $350+ 1/4 scale you just can't have that, I own tons of HT figures and have never seen these issues with their figures. I don't think they have ever heard of Quality Control at Enterbay, :rotfl such a shame too because they have some licenses that HT will probably never make (scarface, MIB, basketball figures!)

Now get some matte varnish and you won't have to worry about the paint coming off.

Really?
mine came with sticky paint, is matt varnish going to solve my problem?
If so I will spray it tonight after cleaning hair and dust that stick to it.
btw I have winsor and newton matt varnish spray cans

I have another question since I did not get an answer on the other forum.
My joker came with sticky paint so how hard is it to remove his head?
Is it like the HOT TOYS figure pull and plug?

Cracked open my Joker this evening, and the only QC issues are a sticky patch on the left side of his head, and ridiculously poor inkjet printing of the tie pattern. From two feet away it's not bad, but upon close inspection, it looks really amateurish.

Really?
mine came with sticky paint, is matt varnish going to solve my problem?
If so I will spray it tonight after cleaning hair and dust that stick to it.
btw I have winsor and newton matt varnish spray cans
It should seal that sucker tight.

hm i'm still wondering, should the box always come with a cardboard slipsleeve around it?
Mine didn't, when I picked it up at a store.

review_hdjoker_2a.jpg

Back