ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hay friends how this will look with HT Batman?? i have ordered EB Joker finally but i didnt liked EB Batman & heard of so many problems with it

hay friends how this will look with HT Batman?? i have ordered EB Joker finally but i didnt liked EB Batman & heard of so many problems with it

They look fantastic together, the EB Joker and EB Batman that is. If you're going to buy one, make sure that the one you are buying has been inspected for QC issues before you receive it. If you don't like the BB suit you could always buy the Hot Toys TDK/TDKR suit version in 1/4th scale.. But the cowl headsculpt is no where as good as the Enterbay version..

I think they will will look pretty good together. I'd wager that the HT one will also have less if any QC issues

Long time lurker and finally jumping into the site... I have a chance to grab an Enterbay Joker for $300, which from my research is the cheapest price out there. I did notice the shorter leg on one version that I saw in person, which I have seen is fixable. Is this something I should hop on or should I just let it pass? I do also have the Hot Toys Joker 2.0 shipping when it is released.

The barrage of QC issues has me slightly concerned.

Well I mean, it's all about what you want. If you want a 1/4 Joker, this is your only option. For the price it's a steal. Just make sure whomever you're getting it from checks it out beforehand and verifies there are no QC issues. The DX 2.0 is a higher quality offering overall, but in terms of sheer presence and scale you can't beat the EB one.

Well I mean, it's all about what you want. If you want a 1/4 Joker, this is your only option. For the price it's a steal. Just make sure whomever you're getting it from checks it out beforehand and verifies there are no QC issues. The DX 2.0 is a higher quality offering overall, but in terms of sheer presence and scale you can't beat the EB one.

This is actually something I can buy at a comic book shop, so I actually have the luxury of inspecting it myself before purchase. One I looked at had a paint nick on the chin and had a short leg. I will be looking at another one elsewhere tonight. Aside from short leg and paint blemishes... is there something else I should be looking for? I have read through about 100 pages of this thread but I want a cheat sheet to keep in my head to make sure I am getting the best product possible.

i guess i got lucky with mine, but despite the qc issues for enterbays first attempt at doing the joker they did a good job. where as hot toys took 3 tries to get the outfit right and had to outsource to kato to finally nail the outfit, and for only being 120 dollars more and being twice the size it's a pretty good deal. the head sculpt is even better then any of the hot toys ones, it's not perfect and i'm not using it since i'm using the custom head i did, but it's still decent for a first shot.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Let me try this again...
I like my enterbay joker

Got my first Heath Ledger Joker figure this Friday alongside the EB Batman and the T-800 BD!

I must say, in hand it looks much better than any picture I've seen. Even when I try to take pictures the camera doesn't do it justice. I was just blown away by the likeness when I unboxed it. It's not 100% perfect, but it's pretty damn close imo! I'm very happy with this figure! :rock

dsc02386e.jpg

Had a little bit of fun.. :D

jokerw3.jpg

Back