ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, are you doing This to win me over our first disagreement on a figure when I said dx11 has a better likeness? Lmao.

Ok, with those changes you made, I definitely see ledger now big time.
I think you addressed the main ones that were throwing it off, the chin have always bugged the hell out of me cause cause the shape of the face reminds me more of Brandon Lee.
With your corrections, it makes a drastic improvement.
Man, you have mad skills bud. :clap
Are you planning to do rooted hair on it?

Thanks mate, yes hair on order.

EB should've had Rorywan on their team because everything he's done to this figure has made it better. Which cracks me up because you can read through this thread and see people saying it was perfect "as is". Yeah right. Jay Leno chin having mofo.. :lol

5-39.jpg
3-67.jpg
7-26.jpg

:thud::thud::thud::thud::thud:

@Rorywan
Nice work there.

What material are you gonna use for the hair?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

While I think the sculpt is great as is (I don't see the long chin folks talk about) , very very nice work work as usual, Rory. :clap

Did you weather the BR mask? I don't think I've seen anyone do that yet

While I think the sculpt is great as is (I don't see the long chin folks talk about) , very very nice work work as usual, Rory. :clap

Did you weather the BR mask? I don't think I've seen anyone do that yet

Yep, i dirtied it up quite a bit. and thinned the edges..and thanks everyone for the kind remarks. I will update when I have progress to show.
:duff

Started to clean it up a bit. Getting there. Need to sort the pupils out, they are one of the biggest problems with the EB sculpt IMO.
Still quite a bit of to do.

1-96.jpg
3-68.jpg
2-81.jpg

I don't own this piece but I never cared much for the EB headsculpt.
Your improvements help but it still doesn't seem quite wide enough yet. Really fascinated to see your finished product Rory.

So I decided to resculpt and paint one of my Joker heads.
First thing I did was got rid of the long chin..
I have resculpted the cheeks, upper lip and sides of head..
Next step is texturing the new areas, very time consuming, as you can see the pores of the EB head, the dots you see below are just temp.

These are very WIP.. But I think Ledger is starting to show in the sculpt.. These were at various stages of sculpting... Not painted, the bright white areas are just soft milliput..

2-80.jpg
1-95.jpg
8-15.jpg
4-47.jpg
5-39.jpg
3-67.jpg
7-26.jpg

Fantastic work Rory, getting rid of that big chin will now prove that the EB Joker looks like Ledger to all those including me at first saw no likeness to Ledger. :clap So glad I bought this now!

Okay, are you doing This to win me over our first disagreement on a figure when I said dx11 has a better likeness? Lmao.

Although I do not have Dx11 in hand I think it safe to say that the Enterbay one destroys it! Your mods just got rid of minor details so you could bring out the likeness to Ledger in the sculpt! :clap

Last edited:
Back