ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone ever succesfully changed the joker's hands with the ungloves one?
it seems the hole is too small. I pushed like hell and it still didn't went in:gah:

Hmm you should be concerned no matter what. You could have a lot of dust and dirt stuck too

instead of photos with natural light, well, in my opinion is the best joker ever done
<script src='https://img5.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=img2456f.jpg&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript> </noscript>
<script src='https://img545.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=img2461h.jpg&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript> </noscript>
now those squinty eyes are definitely not those of my model in this photo ... but the features seem nothing short of perfect do not you think? ^ ^
<script src='https://img194.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=joker2l.png&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript> </noscript>

Last edited:
As much as i love the sculpt, and i too think it's one of the better ledger joker sculpts. I do wish they went for a more open eye expression. Less frowny. Less "evil". But it's something HT does as well. I guess it captures the maniacal side of joker well and suits more "action poses" but i'd much rather an expression like the reference picture posted above.

Mentioned it in the Batman thread, but worth repeating here. $325.00 pre-order price for the Joker from Discount Comic Book Service (DCBS). They don't charge your card till the item is ready to ship. For continental USA, I think they charge a flat shipping fee of $6.95.

https://www.dcbservice.com/search.aspx?search=enterbay

I just looked them up and might call tomorrow.
Anyone order theirs from this place?
Previous experience?

it says arrival 1/2013.

while i don't mind the wait, i'm curious about fulfillment...if everyone is saying an October delivery... maybe it's the 3rd wave?

Yeah I've ordered from them before a few times. They've always come thru, the last figure I preordered was Batman DX02 for $138 shipped. So I think they will come thru as advertised.

I just broke down and ordered one from them. The price and the figure's overall quality is just too much to pass up. No idea where I can display this giant thing but I've got time to figure it out.

I just looked them up and might call tomorrow.
Anyone order theirs from this place?
Previous experience?

it says arrival 1/2013.

while i don't mind the wait, i'm curious about fulfillment...if everyone is saying an October delivery... maybe it's the 3rd wave?

I ordered mine at the beginning of September through Toy Square at www.toys2net and it just arrived. I'll be driving out to Toy Square which is about an hour away from my home to pick it up personally. I'll open the box at the store and if I see any wet facial paint or a leg that is shorter than another leg, I'll be telling the retailer, Eric, to send that one back to China and to ship me another one, because it's total bull**** to spend $450.00 on a figure and have anything whatsoever, no matter how small or supposedly insignificant, wrong with it!!!!!!! That includes all the accessories as well.

I ordered mine at the beginning of September through Toy Square at www.toys2net and it just arrived. I'll be driving out to Toy Square which is about an hour away from my home to pick it up personally. I'll open the box at the store and if I see any wet facial paint or a leg that is shorter than another leg, I'll be telling the retailer, Eric, to send that one back to China and to ship me another one, because it's total bull**** to spend $450.00 on a figure and have anything whatsoever, no matter how small or supposedly insignificant, wrong with it!!!!!!! That includes all the accessories as well.

:lecture :exactly: :goodpost:

I can't find it on their site... how much was the price before taxes?

Price before taxes is $450.00. Call them or email them and talk to Eric personally. I asked him if he could get me one and he went out and did it for me. However, the reason could be that I'm a loyal customer of his and he was doing me a favor. It wouldn't hurt for you to ask him. You'd have nothing to lose.

Price before taxes is $450.00. Call them or email them and talk to Eric personally. I asked him if he could get me one and he went out and did it for me. However, the reason could be that I'm a loyal customer of his and he was doing me a favor. It wouldn't hurt for you to ask him. You'd have nothing to lose.

Yikes, that's WAY too expensive for me. Toys2 is a great shop and Eric is a great guy but that's just absurd to pay that much. I'm pretty sure he's just ordering one straight off the EB website for $400 shipped and then charging you an extra $50. I know other Canadians who have been ordering from Enterbay and not been getting any extra taxes, duty, etc.

Well I did order mine direct and ended up paying brokerage and custom on one of the shipment even though it was marked at a much lower price. I guess the box was just too large for them to believe it

I got 4 of these through customs (2 of each) without paying a penny customs. Thank god for the inept customs officers in my country.

Seriously, where is the OSB shipment? I can only assume they're stuck in customs, but surely it doesnt take this long...

I need some help here.
My joker came with sticky paint, and it ended up with a little fade in the nose.
the paint sticky to the plastic that surrounds the head.
its minimal faded point, but really bothers me.
does any one recommend a paint or something to cover it ?
Please help !

Back