ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He told me the same thing.. I purchased one of his 18 from Ebay when he had them, and my chain replacement won't be in until September when he receives his Enterbay shipment. Don't get me wrong I'm not thrilled with the missing chain, but I can wait about a month for the replacement chain.. other than that the figure was perfect, and came with the socks and bank robbers mask, which you can put on the Joker...

I am also waiting for the September shipments coming in with the Mask and socks.

If people are paying high prices for the exclusives i might sell them. I look at it like as extra discount off my purchase. The mask, i dont really like. Not enough withering... looks pretty cheap looking. Not that i'd plan to put the mask on anyways, but if i were, i'd rather use the mask from the QS Hot Toys base.

The socks on the other hand... i do like.. they look so colorful and snazzy. If i don't sell it, i will actually wear them to work. In fact, i look foward to it.

Just heard from Timecent... he's waiting on some chains from Enterbay... seems some came through without chains.. Lucky me...:) Anyway he will send one right along to me once he receives them..He seems very honest and answers quickly... Both Batman and Joker showed up in 7 days from HK to US and both are in perfect condition.. I'll post reviews and pictures soon.

Yes! I agree with you about Timcent! I' ve ordered both batman and joker from him.I'll receive the boxes tomorrow...i hope joker will have the chain:pray:

Man, i never get tired of those Howard S. busts or BobbyC 1:1

both belong in a museum.:)

Agreed, I feel that both have their strengths. I see a better likeness in Howard's, but I still think that Bobby's is incredibly realistic, and captures the character perfectly. It would be amazing if the two ever did a collaboration.

...guys, I know you won't want to hear this (another $400). But it's stunning in hand.
I'm even more impressed than I was with Bats. I really can't understand the pics we have seen to date.

...guys, I know you won't want to hear this (another $400). But it's stunning in hand.
I'm even more impressed than I was with Bats. I really can't understand the pics we have seen to date.

Oh man.. can't wait for your pics !!!! Go Rory Go !!!

Followed by the inevitable: :nana:

"It still dosen't look like Heath to me" "the chin is too long" "Oh those coat flaps" "the shoes and shoe laces are terrible"

and of course my favorite

:pfft: "ok.. it looks better then the other pics. Its good.. but its not $400 good, my pre-ordered DX11 is so much better" (DX11 mention optional)

Haven't time to futz properly now. The coat is beautiful and is tailored perfectly. The inner jacket is fantastic. Obviously the shoes need a little work (just change the laces really). I will futz and post properly later, here are a couple of literally "out of the box shots".

LOVE IT.
And I rarely say that. Surprisingly in hand this is 100% Joker Ledger.

3-28.jpg
4-20.jpg
2-29.jpg

...and a bats for reference... EB homerun as far as I'm concerned...
1-31.jpg

Couldn't agree more.. was really knocked out by the Figure once I received it... Great pics by the way... Actually a big thanks to all who have taken the time to take pictures.. I'm working on a set now.. have a new camera and hoping to add a few soon! Enjoy your Bats and Jokers all!!!!

Rory, I believe you will give us yet better pics than before, but I'm already regretting not to get the joker from anicom sooner.
please posts more:yess:

A question please about Joker's chain...where is supposed to be in the box? With the other accessories? I cannot find it...:dunno

A question please about Joker's chain...where is supposed to be in the box? With the other accessories? I cannot find it...:dunno
many reported the same thing if I'm not mistaken. they forgot to include it in the box
it's one of their trademark nowadays:lecture

some shipments were missing it, u better contact ur seller, someone was saying goodhipped has put shipping on hold becos of the missing chain

Back