ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you mean mint or stock? I am really hoping it doesn't come to bashing the EB sculpt to the HT body because that would mean cutting the neck adapter off the EB stock, which would destroy the value of the EB figure.

No, I'd never cut the EB neck adapter. I'd keep it stock by maybconsider buying a 1/4 body. I'll figure it out. The QS001 head fits on EB batman body. Looks good too.

Awesome figures, matrix69!

This setup is great, it reminds me of that "Brave and the Bold" episode where those two team up.
(Batman and Owlman are fighting, Joker aims a bazooka at them both; "The real one will move....He always moves".)

Your Batman looks like he's berating your Joker for being distracted. :D

Just did a commission for a 1/4 EB Joker:

AC5D2729-75ED-4F34-9A1B-178FB717FCEC.jpg

713D7578-B9BE-4A69-91C8-D91706DB1E9B.jpg

153CF129-849D-4095-B19F-705A89D785F3.jpg

Ok that would explain the skinnier head sculpt and lack of skin texture, but you still did a good job on it as it came out looking great. :clap

So you removed all of the sculpted hair?

Thanks, Dark.

Yes, I did. I assume it's the same base head, might be a minuscule smaller as it was casted of the EB head, but I don't think it's noticeable in hand. My lack of photo skills is giving the illusion of narrower head. In hand, it looks proportional and not bad at all. Reminds me of my MRM one.

Thanks, Dark.

Welcome bro. :wink1:

Yes, I did. I assume it's the same base head, might be a minuscule smaller as it was casted of the EB head, but I don't think it's noticeable in hand. My lack of photo skills is giving the illusion of narrower head. In hand, it looks proportional and not bad at all.

Oh I see, well even the stock EB sculpt is still too narrow for Ledger, but isn't exactly as skinny as it appears in pictures.

Reminds me of my MRM one.

I can see how you would see that since the EB sculpt and MRM were similar,he just reduced the chin size and widen the head. Not to mention he added real hair, which you have done as well.

Last edited:
The long nose and chin is what is causing it to have a caricature look to it, if you just look at the face part and not the entire sculpt directly from front on, it is without a doubt the second most realistic Ledger head sculpt mass produced. :rock

ebjokerstockpaint.jpg

Can this figure be purchased for $1000 or less new at this point anymore?

There is a decent joker here in the Uk with the MRM head with routed hair for sale for £700 or offers. ( ebay UK )

That does look better but I believe the 1/4 HT Batman is underscaled, but the legs are too long on the EB body. So what did u exactly do to shorten them?

I didn't shorten the legs...it's the torso that's too long...so i cut and removed 1.5 inches from the middle part....i then re-tooled the joint so it still has the pivot and swivel articulation.
The Coo Model bodies have the same 'over long' issue.
Again i don't see a problem with the HT batman....head and body are in near perfect scale to me..

I didn't shorten the legs...it's the torso that's too long...so i cut and removed 1.5 inches from the middle part....i then re-tooled the joint so it still has the pivot and swivel articulation. The Coo Model bodies have the same 'over long' issue.

This is the first time i have seen someone mentioned it was the torso that was too long, having own this I tend to agree with others that the legs are too long. Nevertheless, shortening the torso still makes this look better, next to the Batman.

Again i don't see a problem with the HT batman....head and body are in near perfect scale to me..

They look fine to me to but I have heard people complain that it is underscaled, also heard people complain that EBs is oversized, so not sure what to believe.

I'm not a fan of Nolan's Batman but Enterbay did a really good job with the head sculpts on the 1/4 Batman and Joker.
I still kept mine and personally I feel like this is the best Heath Ledger Joker head sculpt so far. My favorite is this 1/4 head sculpt and the Bank Robber Joker from Hot Toys.

Back