ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, ill be honest...im still not impressed..the issues im having are annoying me, but the figure is pretty awesome..i will be getting a custom cape for it.

So, I couldnt sleep because it was driving me crazy. Woke up at 5 am, took it out of the box , popped the boots off and measured and remeasured. The legs are not shorter and needed to be adjusted, which was a pain in itself. Another contributing factor is the ankle pegs that need to be pushed all the way in. So now he will stand on his own, granted one foot must be positioned behind the other, but the figure is impressive. Now I need to contact bbts regarding the paint chips on the cowl. I hope its just a matter of only replacing the cowl. The body has a stain, but its in the back of the suit and will be covered by the cape.

how much the stain on the body?
now I'm really curious:impatient:

Question: who has this figure (in-stock) for the lowest price?

And if possible shipping worldwide through USPS..

I'm about to buy this figure from BBTS. But just want to know if there is a cheaper place to buy from..

Oh I just couldn't resist :gah:

And ordered one of this from BBTS, $355 +$84 (shipping)

I just hope I will not have to pay taxes for this :monkey1

$355..did you buy an open one?

Yes, opened with minor imperfections or something like that acording to the description.

I really don't care if it's already opened, because I wasn't planing to have the figure stored on the box, so no big deal to me. I just hope the "imperfections" aren't so big... I just hope the $20 difference between an opened one and a new one isn't as big in terms of quality.

I just bought one from BBTS as well. $345 b/c the glue came undone for the last link on the back of the belt. I don't mind since I had plan make an extra link anyway so it worked out perfectly for me.

I just bought one from BBTS as well. $345 b/c the glue came undone for the last link on the back of the belt. I don't mind since I had plan make an extra link anyway so it worked out perfectly for me.
:hi5: congratz on ur purchase Gipetto, n Tyranus i pure love my Eb Bat ,n Joker. all my 1/4 EB figs are a grail piece to me :rotfl seriously though the Batman is a really good deal with the four head sculpts , dont think we,ll be seeing a four head sculpt figure any time soon.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0tfMHYN4wA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0tfMHYN4wA[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JmVthwGET4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JmVthwGET4[/ame]

Thanks desisandy :duff

I'm really looking forward to finally seeing this thing in hand. It looks spectacular in pics so I can only imagine what it looks like in hand

I almost bought the $345 version. But I wasn't sure about what was broken with the belt. But as you, the modd of lower the belt is needed on this figure. And to do that you have to... somehow break the belt?

:hi5: congratz on ur purchase Gipetto, n Tyranus i pure love my Eb Bat ,n Joker. all my 1/4 EB figs are a grail piece to me :rotfl seriously though the Batman is a really good deal with the four head sculpts , dont think we,ll be seeing a four head sculpt figure any time soon.

EB is the best company at the moment in terms of likeness... Sorry Hot Toys fan boys... :rotfl

I almost bought the $345 version. But I wasn't sure about what was broken with the belt. But as you, the modd of lower the belt is needed on this figure. And to do that you have to... somehow break the belt?

The belt isn't necessarily broken. From the pic, it looks like the glue that held the link in place just didn't hold well so the link pealed off the inner ring of what looks like fabric. It's an easy fix that I know I can do even if I wasn't going to make a new link. so getting $30 off the asking price wasn't a bad deal for that error.

Back