ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That face closeup looks real, best photo i've ever seen of his head.

Now please fix those clips before I call the cops on you.

I know man.. I didn't have the time to fix it more than I already did. Removing the neck and the glued in magnets took like forever. Then when I wanted to position the magnets at the correct spot they didn't fit because of the foam around the chest area. I was like: "f this, not today".. Hahaha :lol

Thanks! :duff

Yeah the stock cape isn't that bad as I thought it would be. Ironed it, took my time to futz it... looks fantastic. :rock

As you can see on in my pictures, the 1/6 HT figure has the iforigno's velvet cape. I would not recommend it for figures with rubber bodies. The small glitter particles or whatever you call them get all over the rubber and it's not that easy to remove without ruining the rubber (in my case). The rubber on the EB figure is of a much higher quality though so it shouldn't be a problem. I find it quite easy to remove dust from the suit but I think I will still have to buy a display case for it!

No worries man.:hi5:

Great close ups also :) the likeness is just ridiculous on this guy.

Shall keep an eye on it. thanks for the tip. :goodpost:

I also need to get a case for him, had him in a detolf but didnt really like the gaps and the space he took up so he is on my bedside table at the moment :rotfl been looking at some custom built acrylic cases, need to get one ASAP.

No worries man.:hi5:

Great close ups also :) the likeness is just ridiculous on this guy.

Shall keep an eye on it. thanks for the tip. :goodpost:

I also need to get a case for him, had him in a detolf but didnt really like the gaps and the space he took up so he is on my bedside table at the moment :rotfl been looking at some custom built acrylic cases, need to get one ASAP.

No problem! :wink1:

I didn't like the look of it in the detolfs either and space isn't exactly a luxury in my home so I'd rather have a couple of 1/6 figures in there than one giant figure.. so display case it is! Going to buy one from sora-shop anytime now, just need to buy a shelf from IKEA and calculate the dimensions from there...

how to adjust Batman's Belt down like this?

MY 1/4 Batman's belt very high and fit
hard to adjust to best point.....

Thanks

Thanks

Some on here have used a bread bag twisty fed through the holes/spaces in the back of the belt. It can't be seen with the cape on. I took some elastic string that my daughter has for making bead bracelets. It acts like a rubber band and allows for some resistance but can easily pull apart to futz with the belt placement. :wave

Beautiful shots drac. You are my new favourite photographer on the boards! You've captured this really well in terms of how it looks in hand.

Thanks

What tcollector said. :wink1:

I use these:

spooled_tie_cord_LV159664632.jpg

Damn, that's bea-u-ti-ful.
WOW! That's all i can say :D

:yess:

Beautiful shots drac. You are my new favourite photographer on the boards! You've captured this really well in terms of how it looks in hand.

Thanks! :hi5: I appreciate it as I'm really trying to improve my photography skills. If someone can say that I'm one of their favorite photographers, it must mean I'm doing well! :yess:

I view myself as an amateur but hopefully one day I'll become a grand master photographer like jye4ever! :pray: :lol

I finally got it back today. A huge thanks to Rob (r5150s) for the mod. Words cannot describe how awesome it is in person.

IMG_2310.JPG

IMG_2312.JPG

IMG_2303.JPG

Group shot!
IMG_2321.JPG

Looks pretty good man. Shouldn't the belt sit a little lower or is it just the angle of the pics ?

That looks amazing. What mods were done? I see the gauntlets and cape have been modded. The cape is amazing, is that lforigno's?

That looks amazing. What mods were done? I see the gauntlets and cape have been modded. The cape is amazing, is that lforigno's?

mods :

gauntlets painted
cape clips repositioned
cape clips sanded to make smaller then painted
custom cape
cowls shot with flat black

Back