ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really sorry to hear of these problems, and I hope they ultimately get resolved. Customer service is rapidly becoming a thing of the past.

Prices going up

Customer service going down

EB customer service is good only apply to Bill's sister, natalia. The rest is suck!!
I used to order loose item from EB directly for replacement twice. Everytime they tried to mix up some "cold" stock to me. i.e

I order 3 BL 3.5 body, they give me 2 X BL 3.5 + 1 BL 2.5
I informed them about this as I wan to add-on 2 X BL 3.5, end up they send me 3 BL 2.4

Another time, I ordered 2 X EB GOD suit clean ver, but they give me 1 clean 1 BD ver.

I have been tossing and turning between getting this and the Hot Toys, I like the head sculpt on this but prefer the TKR armour, so hmmm, a toughie. I'd get both but my wallet won't like that too much. I can get this locally in the UK for 250 quid, which is a good price, so jeez it's tempting, the head sculpt is just so good.

Ah stuff it, ordered this, all these darn nice pics did me in, should have never browsed this thread.

How much was shipping?

BBST has this shipping options in the US for the EB Batman:

UPS Ground $16.39

USPS Parcel Post Mail $20.25

USPS Priority Mail $38.50

UPS 2nd Day Air $55.99

UPS Next Day Air $95.99

In my case to Chile it was like $85 :gah:

:lol it took less than one hour...

Based on pictures only, this figure looks far superior than Hot Toys 1/4 Batman. :lecture

Haha, yeah big mistake to browse the thread, it doesn't help to have 1000 people saying how awesome it is when weighing up the pro's and con's:p Being able to get it local for a decent price sealed it since I hate hate hate waiting for customs to clear stuff.

I actually think this piece raises the bar for other stuff, I actually now look at other stuff I have on order and think 'why can't these schmucks get a likeness like this'.

Guess I'll see how TDKR suit plays out suit wise, maybe EB will release one down the line, or might still get the HT if turns out to be good inhand.

Haha, yeah big mistake to browse the thread, it doesn't help to have 1000 people saying how awesome it is when weighing up the pro's and con's:p Being able to get it local for a decent price sealed it since I hate hate hate waiting for customs to clear stuff.

I actually think this piece raises the bar for other stuff, I actually now look at other stuff I have on order and think 'why can't these schmucks get a likeness like this'.

Guess I'll see how TDKR suit plays out suit wise, maybe EB will release one down the line, or might still get the HT if turns out to be good inhand.

I hope that EB make the TDK suit. I already lost the faith with Hot Toys..

Took some pictures today and I'm quite happy with how they turned out.

dsc02854pv.jpg

dsc02924dz.jpg

dsc02938zd.jpg

dsc02942m.jpg

dsc02945v.jpg

dsc02947x.jpg

dsc02952bz.jpg

dsc02953b.jpg

dsc02962ro.jpg

dsc02941e.jpg

Despite its issues, like the legs being really stiff, the cape magnets being a pain in the *** to futz and the belt not wanting to quite wrap around tightly on the waist.. I'm very happy with it! Extremely lifelike I must say... Really hope Enterbay makes the second suit version some day (and that they improve their f-in QC).. Can't imagine how lifelike that figure would be.

:clap Awesome man.

I got an Ilforigno custom cape for mine recently! really sets it off.

Stock cape in your pics looks great :yess:

Thanks! :duff

Yeah the stock cape isn't that bad as I thought it would be. Ironed it, took my time to futz it... looks fantastic. :rock

As you can see in my pictures, the 1/6 HT figure has the iforigno's velvet cape. I would not recommend it for figures with rubber bodies. The small glitter particles or whatever you call them get all over the rubber and it's not that easy to remove without ruining the rubber (in my case). The rubber on the EB figure is of a much higher quality though so it shouldn't be a problem. I find it quite easy to remove dust from the suit but I think I will still have to buy a display case for it!

Last edited:
Back