ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap Nice!

Is that the stock cape? How did you get it wrapped around him like that?

Yeahp! Stock cape.

I just 1) pulled at the cape such that the hem is straight and
2) folded along the line as shown below. :D

Cape1.jpg

I don't see many folks posing it with the Bale head?

It's a **** look for batman imo. Batman should be batman, not bruce wayne in a onsie. The likeness impressed the hell out of me in hand though, if the eyes wernt so sunken in, it's be dead on. It's much better then any other efforts i've seen though, but still no perfect. It's just a shame it's forever going to be in a box (i don't display dicapitated heads for the sake of displaying them)

It's a **** look for batman imo. Batman should be batman, not bruce wayne in a onsie. The likeness impressed the hell out of me in hand though, if the eyes wernt so sunken in, it's be dead on. It's much better then any other efforts i've seen though, but still no perfect. It's just a shame it's forever going to be in a box (i don't display dicapitated heads for the sake of displaying them)

Wish i could get a 1/4 scale body, shoes and clothes. I won't be able to display mine either when it arrives. It's stuck at customs :gah:

Yeahp! Stock cape.

I just 1) pulled at the cape such that the hem is straight and
2) folded along the line as shown below. :D

Cape1.jpg

Nice! :clap

I'e been using the same basic method, but couldn't get it to stay in place that far around him.

I use the same crease for my 1/6 Toys Fair Batman. :exactly:

sigh. why am i know regretting the fact that I had PO'd the DX12. when that arrives, I might have to sell that right away to get this. hope a mod can create a new thread summarizing some of the quick, must mods for this.

I need to stay away from this thread. These pics just keep convincing me that I need this in my collection, lol.

hey guys, what's the exchange policy for a defective accessory from Enterbay? DO you have to ship back the accessory, or do they just send you a new one?

hey guys, what's the exchange policy for a defective accessory from Enterbay? DO you have to ship back the accessory, or do they just send you a new one?

Generally speaking, you send it back to EB & they duct tape it together for you and consider it fixed. :gah:

Back