ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys! Here's a better pic of the whole display inside the Detolf. I found that clear acrylic case for $8 at Michael's, so I used it to left him a bit and clear up the empty space inside the case. Figured why not put the extra heads inside it for display while I was at it. Still working on getting proper stands for the two cowls.

ebbats4.jpg

Yeah, everything as far as display cases and shadowboxes was 40% off. I'm not entirely sure how big the Tumbler is, but they had some decent sized ones, though I don't know if there were any that big.

don't rely EB for repairing your things. It is better if you ask fellow collector or someone who is able to do the simple fixing.
If you don't believe me, just search few pages back on the Rambo thread or maybe MIB thread.
I have few minor complaints on this batman too, but luckily no major issue like your belt. wish u luck pal :hi5:

GOt an email, and they said it appears i damaged the belt... :slap Although they will offer a replacement for it, but everyone tells me it's a bad idea to send it back to them because i might not see the belt again or it comes back in a worse condition.

I followed your advice and had a toy customizer fix it. Now it looks exactly how it should. :yess:

For the Gauntlets, they said to use a blow dryer and slowly bend it back to shape. WIll try this when i get off work :blissy

Neither, mine came fairly easy to fiddle with. Wasn't too tight at all.

Nice! still have to get mine out of the box after the belt repair. I'll see how low i can get the belt to sit, but ideally your was the height i was aiming for. Great Pics btw!

Nothing yet. But I know there will come a day that I will shorten the internal part of the neck. The giant gap between the cowl and the body really drives me crazy...

My worry is that since I've never worked with Enterbay neck adapters I'm gonna render it unusable...

Just got mine in the mail today from my contact in China.
I did not notice this in any of the unboxing videos and it was not on my Joker box. Anyone else have this?
IMAG0508.jpg

Nah, the guy in the warehouse.
Nah, he would get executed ;)

Does look like it says "Bill"...
It does look like it says Bill, but i don't know why he would sign it.
I'm going to mail my contact to ask where he got it and maybe find out who signed it.
I just wondered if this was normal on the batman box.

Last edited:
Looks like Bill thought you'd love his signature. :lol
But I doubt that's really him.

Why would anyone sign this them self? This Batman was the cheapest one i could find on yahoo auctions.hk ($310). So no financial gain.
Maybe it was written in the auction's Chinese description, but i did not read that. I just looked at the buy it now price and asked my contact to buy and ship it for me. Either way it does not bother me, it's still an awesome figure and the boxes are going to storage :).

Back