ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Image19.png

Image20.png

Image21.png

Image22.png

Image23.png

Image24.png

Quick question for anyone who has both what would you get if you had to choose this or the 1/6 tumbler?

@krec9

I think this would make a more impressive display piece. I don't think I can get this guy till January/February sadly. :(

Quick question for anyone who has both what would you get if you had to choose this or the 1/6 tumbler?

I saved up for this figure the moment the full set of promo pictures were posted by EB, POd it the day our local dealer opened orders for it. The tumbler I only thought of buying when I knew I had extra cash coming in.

So I guess that meant I would've chosen this if only I had funds for one ;)

I recall Maglor and Jye saying that this is more attractive than the Tumbler.

I only have my Tumbler with me right now, and I'll be picking this up this weekend.
I'll let you know what I think. :D

Plus it really depends on if you want to only focus on 1/6 scale.
I have to agree that this looks awkward posed next to 1/6 stuff.
On its own, it's awesome.

This.

1) Takes up less space.
2) Cheaper [?]
3) Figures>>>vehicles. Always figures>>>vehicles
4) This is the greatest Batman collectable of all time.

Very very cool Thrustmaster!!!!

Love these pics... the wait is killing me.. any day now :impatient: :gah:

Open mouth configuration always looks alive. :clap

Gorgeous pics Thrustmaster. :google

Beautiful shots, thrust. It's still my favorite figure too.

wow, thank you sooo much fellas, really glad you're liking the pictures :1-1: it is a masterpiece and I'm so glad that this beast is in my collection :)

@krec9

I think this would make a more impressive display piece. I don't think I can get this guy till January/February sadly. :(

I saved up for this figure the moment the full set of promo pictures were posted by EB, POd it the day our local dealer opened orders for it. The tumbler I only thought of buying when I knew I had extra cash coming in.

So I guess that meant I would've chosen this if only I had funds for one ;)

I recall Maglor and Jye saying that this is more attractive than the Tumbler.

I only have my Tumbler with me right now, and I'll be picking this up this weekend.
I'll let you know what I think. :D

Plus it really depends on if you want to only focus on 1/6 scale.
I have to agree that this looks awkward posed next to 1/6 stuff.
On its own, it's awesome.

I have both.

EB Bats for the win.

This.

1) Takes up less space.
2) Cheaper [?]
3) Figures>>>vehicles. Always figures>>>vehicles
4) This is the greatest Batman collectable of all time.

Thanks guys will be picking this up .

Back