ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Generally speaking, you send it back to EB & they duct tape it together for you and consider it fixed. :gah:

:lol

so just have someone good at customizing fix it then? thinking of how long it will take the mto respond to my email and the time it takes to get it shipped and have it shipped back... Doesn't seem worth it.:monkey4

looks like i'll be having a belt-less batman for a while

don't rely EB for repairing your things. It is better if you ask fellow collector or someone who is able to do the simple fixing.
If you don't believe me, just search few pages back on the Rambo thread or maybe MIB thread.
I have few minor complaints on this batman too, but luckily no major issue like your belt. wish u luck pal :hi5:

enterbaybatman6.jpg

enterbaybatman7.jpg

Beautiful shots.

Looks like you modified the belly. You could probably tighten the belt a bit more.

Gonna stop by Hobby Lobby today. If they have them, I'll grab them and report back. For that price you can't go wrong.

What is wrong with the belt? U mean the high position? pics are totally epic btw :)

Yes, for the high position...or remove the foam from the sides so you can pull it further down, or like me, use a wire and put it where you want it ... now I hold a little more....however, remains extraordinary^^

Back