ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stunning shots mags and please tell me, that the cowl isn't modded with a matt-paint-up as it looks perfect in those pictures.

Them's some seriously great photos Manglor!!

I will of course be copying your poses. :)

Has anybody found his right arm hard really stiff?
I cannot seem to move its forearm away from his body and I am afraid of breakage.

Them's some seriously great photos Manglor!!

I will of course be copying your poses. :)

Has anybody found his right arm hard really stiff?
I cannot seem to move its forearm away from his body and I am afraid of breakage.

Heh, like I said on the Joker thread. The articulation on the body is comparable to Hot Toys but the damn joints are just too stiff.

On the Batman one leg moves on both axis, the other one only up and down.

My Joker body only moves up and down.

Plus, with the Batman figure you can't really see how the joints work. On the Joker body there are small cracks on the shoulder joints, you can see pics on the other thread.

Disappointing to put it mildly :mad:

Forcing it might work or might break it, and I've put a LOT of force on the Joker Body for the legs.

Even used WD-40 to try and loosen the joints!

Mine got out of customs after a week!:yess:
Hopefully it will arrive safe and sound :pray:

Thanks everybody. Glad you like. :)

@Maglor

Are you using Lforignos cape? Looks like the stock cape, but i'm not sure.

Stock.

stunning shots mags and please tell me, that the cowl isn't modded with a matt-paint-up as it looks perfect in those pictures.

Stock. The one in these pics is the most matte of my three.

I will most likely be painting all three cowls to get a really nice matte finish.

Cool pics Mags, looks like you dusted the cowl?

Yep. Lots of dusting. In both pre and post...

Removal of dust.

[Edit] Actually, now I wonder if Rory meant something else...

No I didn't modify the cowl at all. No dull coat or anything.

Oh, I thought he meant something PS related. :slap

Still not sure what he meant at this point, but...

I did miss some of the dust before I took the pics - which I did clean up with iPhoto afterwards. :wave

In hand it can look dust-free, then with a super high-res close up, there are still specs there. So yeah... I don't use photoshop, but the pics have been lightly edited for blemishes.

Mag that is a great shot, looks like it could be a still from the film.

IMG_3802crop.jpg

Still not sure what he meant at this point, but...

I did miss some of the dust before I took the pics - which I did clean up with iPhoto afterwards. :wave

In hand it can look dust-free, then with a super high-res close up, there are still specs there. So yeah... I don't use photoshop, but the pics have been lightly edited for blemishes.

Sorry missed this thread yesterday with all the fun going on in the Luke DX thread. What I meant was "did you dust it, like with a matte dust, photographers use it all the time." But you have already answered that question. Great pics by the way!
I think I'm gonna repaint one of the cowls at the weekend for ****s and giggles.

Last edited:
Sorry missed this thread yesterday with all the fun going on in the Luke DX thread. What I meant was "did you dust it, like with a matte dust, photographers use it all the time." But you have already answered that question. Great pics by the way!
I think I'm gonna repaint one of the cowls at the weekend for ****s and giggles.

I answered you? What did I say?

I still don't know the question. :lol

What's this "matte dust" that photographers use all the time?

Looking forward to hearing how your cowl paint goes.

Heh, like I said on the Joker thread. The articulation on the body is comparable to Hot Toys but the damn joints are just too stiff.

On the Batman one leg moves on both axis, the other one only up and down.

My Joker body only moves up and down.

Plus, with the Batman figure you can't really see how the joints work. On the Joker body there are small cracks on the shoulder joints, you can see pics on the other thread.

Disappointing to put it mildly :mad:

Forcing it might work or might break it, and I've put a LOT of force on the Joker Body for the legs.

Even used WD-40 to try and loosen the joints!

I was scary but I got mine to work fine. After seeing a nasty Rambo break was was very nervous, especially as they have a mere 7 day return policy. Get all yoir poses in the first 7 days shouted my girlfriend. :D

I do think this figure is truly amazing though. I don't care about that DX now and I will probably sell my Hot Toys Batsuit Begins now.

I will post some pics of mine when I get a moment.

Back