ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Bat today, really happy with it! :yess:
Took a couple snaps just to confirm the purchase..:lol
Will put more pics up when I have the time...
Didn't have time yet to proper futz with it the way I would like

EBBAT.jpg

EBBAT2.jpg

Last edited:
I was messing around with this figure today, preparing to do a review on it and I have to say that in-hand this figure is absolutely jaw-dropping awesome. Really has exceeded my expectations. All doubters will surely become believers once they catch a glimpse of this thing in person.

I was messing around with this figure today, preparing to do a review on it and I have to say that in-hand this figure is absolutely jaw-dropping awesome. Really has exceeded my expectations. All doubters will surely become believers once they catch a glimpse of this thing in person.

I'm passing on the Hot Toys Batman DX12 and just ordered a second one of these!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH9sz3dXoNQ&feature=relmfu[/ame]
This guy does epic displays...:clap:clap:clap

I answered you? What did I say?

I still don't know the question. :lol

What's this "matte dust" that photographers use all the time?

Looking forward to hearing how your cowl paint goes.

I meant whilst reading your posts I got the answer to my comment.
I wondered if you had matte dusted the cowl in your pics. But you mentioned you had done nothing to them.:lol
Sorry, lack of coffee syndrome.

Congradulations cap70!!! Great pics too.

The more pics I see I more I love it and I already have it.

I am trying to avoid any Joker reviews as I just cannot afford that one too.

Though slightly odd having it an bedroom (with silk red sheet no less) that is indeed a serious display by that dude in that video.
I love the cases the EB stuff is in, they look ideal.

Incredible price.....

I get the impression EB is making alot of these ...far more than T 800 Thanks to Diamond distribution!!!!

Has anyone tried to do a big stretch pose? Say legs bent, way apart throwing a batarang?

can anyone give me the answer , why its cheaper now ?

can anyone give me the answer , why its cheaper now ?

Diamond distribution here- way lower prices than the "retail" people have been paying from HK. I think I've seen "retail" prices from $425-475. Big discounts price the figure here at $325-375 from what I have seen.

Back