ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Diamond distribution here- way lower prices than the "retail" people have been paying from HK. I think I've seen "retail" prices from $425-475. Big discounts price the figure here at $325-375 from what I have seen.

yea ive watch UBoxing, and people paid for $500 for this figure, I just been wondering why it is super cheap now haha :slap

Retail was $360 from EB with $60 international shipping not sure why people are saying it is way discounted or cheaper at $375 before shipping plus you got the exclusive items from EB. The $325 price is better but that will probably be the exception. Only people paying $500 were the people that got the first releases on eBay with the exclusives before EB had them on sale directly on their website.

Here is my paypal receipt.

Item amount:
$360.00 USD
Sales Tax:
$0.00 USD
Shipping:
$60.00 USD
Handling:
$0.00 USD
Quantity:

Personally I think ordering from someone else is a better deal even if the prices are about the same. That way if you get one that has QC issues you can return it, if you order from EB...not so much :lol

Diamond distribution win. The first of many wins to come as long as EB pumps out the same quality and higher.

Where is it for $325 pre-ship? Online purchasable?

Diamond distribution win. The first of many wins to come as long as EB pumps out the same quality and higher.

Where is it for $325 pre-ship? Online purchasable?

Yeah no kidding. But yeah im looking to buy this too, $325 sounds like a deal to me. Though I might just go ahead and order with Alterego.

For those that own it, are there some that have shiner cowls than others? Ive seen some where it doesn't match at all, and then others like in Maglor's photos that look perfect...

No problem my friend! If you can wait, definitely worth ordering at that price. I don't think you'll see a lower one through the retail outlets.

Do you know if they charge your card right away?

Edit: I think as long as it's not a comic or book they'll only charge when shipped.

Last edited:
Do you know if they charge your card right away?

Edit: I think as long as it's not a comic or book they'll only charge when shipped.

Correct, DCBS will only charge your CC when the item is ready to ship. I live in Hawaii , so I pay exact shipping costs, but I think they charge one flat postage fee of $6.95 if you live in the continental USA

Correct, DCBS will only charge your CC when the item is ready to ship. I live in Hawaii , so I pay exact shipping costs, but I think they charge one flat postage fee of $6.95 if you live in the continental USA

Who are these chumps, reliable.

I think they're selling the one leg versions. :lol

For those that own it, are there some that have shiner cowls than others? Ive seen some where it doesn't match at all, and then others like in Maglor's photos that look perfect...

I posted this again because it was buried in the riff raff. :lol

I posted this again because it was buried in the riff raff. :lol

Yes, there are some folks with inconsistent cowls, some shinier than others. I was fortunate to get a matte finish on all my cowls. The greasy head one doesn't look that good in pics :gah:

Back