ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man, this figure is something else, it really is.

The Bale headsculpt is better in person but the nose still bothers me.

It's a very dark day today in England so pics are too dark.

Will pose him up and mess about tomorrow morning when its' brighter.

It really makes the Hot Toys 1:6 version look dated now but I will not sell up just yet.

I only want one Batman in 1:4 scale and one Batman in 1:6 scale but i just need to figure out which ones.

Congrats:hi5:
Good to know you like him. :yess:

I'm more of a lurker than a poster but figured it was worth giving you all a heads up with the 1/4 Batman I got last week.

I'll be posting in the two Enterbay threads as both figures have various degrees of problems.

Anyway, my Batman arrived with this wonderful problem at the collar.

Of course, per Enterbay's exceptional customer service, I've yet to hear back from them on my options.

Wanted to add, I stripped down the Joker body. The base articulation is great, similar to Hot Toys, but the joints just don't move! :gah:

For example only one of Batman's legs has both Vertical and Horizontal motion.

On the other hand the articulation on Hot Toys bodies are wonderful. Easy to move, no worries about breakage, it just works! Imagine that.

:horror wow, that is the first report on damage i've read for this figure. Looks bad.:slap
It's a real shame that the EB customer service is such a sham.:gah:
Best of luck getting everything sorted out Hot for Toys.

That is just disgraceful.:thwak

It does look like the end result of a corrosive reaction when seen up close. I'd try to scrape it off but at least I can live with it for now. Strangely enough the magnets look perfectly fine

Scraping the rubber could cause it to break apart.... :horror

For now I'll wait for a proper response from Enterbay. FYI I send them a message on the 27th.

From my experience, Enterbay doesn't reply to e-mails. They're awful. I will never deal with them again. It's a shame, because this figure is so damn cool.

It does look like the end result of a corrosive reaction when seen up close. I'd try to scrape it off but at least I can live with it for now. Strangely enough the magnets look perfectly fine

Scraping the rubber could cause it to break apart.... :horror

For now I'll wait for a proper response from Enterbay. FYI I send them a message on the 27th.

Just so you know on their FB page....message saying public holidays and no business till 8 Oct.

From my experience, Enterbay doesn't reply to e-mails. They're awful. I will never deal with them again. It's a shame, because this figure is so damn cool.

Exactly why I took a hit with the wait and went with OSB. Being in safe hands is a good, good feeling!

IMG_3764.jpg

IMG_3769.jpg

IMG_3766.jpg

Damn you and your awesome pics Maglor!!!:gah: Ive been trying to resist ordering this beast but your awesome pics are making it so hard.:lol

But seriously, great pictures!:clap

Back