ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am still shocked at how flawed HT's 1/4 Batman turned out to be. Once you see how good EB's batman is in-hand, seriously, HT's a joke.
I do hope they fix it cause if I do decide to go 1/4, I want to nab one also. But at its current state, it is heavily heavily flawed.

Last edited:
EB Batman is awesome. I won't buy it, but I can still agree that it's a ____ing fantastic figure. That being said, the HT Joker 2.0 beats EB's ass to a bloody pulp. Superior in every way; clothing, sculpts, paint, accessories. The only way I see myself purchasing a 1/4th scale Joker is if it looks as good as the DX 2.0.

I dont think either HT's or EB's joker are better than the other.
Each one has its good points and weak points.

I think they are both great. Could be even better with some tweaks, but even at its current state, they're both great figures.

Last edited:
Lance custom cape...check. :hi5:

Shoulders padded to remove cowl gap...check. :yess:

Mags mag mod...check. :rock

Crotch padding....check. :blissy

Gauntlet glossing...pass. Too lazy. :huh

Happy with figure? For the time being. :D

Must resist urge to continually fiddle...:stick :cuckoo: :gah: :lol

Hey, the gauntlet gloss is actually the easiest for me. I used testors gloss spray, Took me about a minute. I used only 1 coat so it wont be too glossy. Spray is good also cause it coats evenly. Just dont do several coats cause then it will turn too glossy.

I definitely think we have not seen the final version.

I was shocked they had any sort of prototype at all on display.
I didn't expect to see anything but annoying preview shots of belts and weapons for another 6+ months.

Any figure that requires this much MODing to look accurate is NOT A GOOD FIGURE.

Hey, the gauntlet gloss is actually the easiest for me. I used testors gloss spray, Took me about a minute. I used only 1 coat so it wont be too glossy. Spray is good also cause it coats evenly. Just dont do several coats cause then it will turn too glossy.

Someone had posted theirs was turning more & more glossy by the day & was wondering if there was something going on.

I have 420 reasons to be a little wary about it. ;) I don't want it to turn into some weird flesh/gauntlet eating disease-type thing. :panic: :horror :lol

Maybe some others will post some more feedback about their results. I have some satin varnish in the basement & could knock it out in a few minutes. I'd rather just sit back & enjoy it for a while instead of continually futzing with it. :medic :D

Any figure that requires this much MODing to look accurate is NOT A GOOD FIGURE.

Anyone? Anyone?

ben-stein.jpg

He has a point:lol , but at the end of the day, I still think it's the best figure out there at the moment.

It is a great figure out of the box, but one has to remember we are not called FREAKS for nothing. We take accuracy to the Nth degree.:lecture

There's a simple solution to that.

Don't buy the mediocre sculpts :lol
No guarantee that 1/4 = better sculpts.

So far
- 1/4 EB Batman - better than any 1/6 licensed sculpt (though there is an equally good if not better custom out there).
- 1/4 HT TDKR Batman - Medicom 1/6 sculpt is better
- 1/4 EB Joker - HT 1/6 2.0 sculpts are better, as are quite a few custom ones

I don't agree about the Joker. I don't think there has been any amazing HT or EB Joker sculpts released so far. But based on... having all the HT Jokers so far in hand and the EB 1/4 Joker, and the preview pics of 2.0 HT Joker. EB wins outright IMO, it's not perfect but it's far far superior to the others in person. The laughing 2.0 sculpt is also cool, but I can't seem to count that because I feel it's a direct rip-off of a certain custom head.

I do agree the best Jokers we have seen so far are custom.
:dunno

Sounds like your Grandma is a huge Batman fan Jye.

How many Batman collectibles does she have? I bet her collection is more impressive than yours.

Back