ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My new desktop wallpaper. :D

desktop-5.jpg

^ I played with his arm a lot, but not the legs.
I don't want my batman end up like retaane's. that being said, EB so far amazed me with their HD Masterpiece line.
I hope HT will make 1/4 catwoman someday:pray:

dont bend the knees too much. i tore mine! damnit. i bent his knee from the straight out to a bend of 70 - 80 degrees and a small tear right below the knee armor started . looked like the sharpness of the knee joint . anyways. careful people.

dont bend the knees too much. i tore mine! damnit. i bent his knee from the straight out to a bend of 70 - 80 degrees and a small tear right below the knee armor started . looked like the sharpness of the knee joint . anyways. careful people.

that sucks, i doubt i will even move the legs at all anyway. The pose i will be using is the pose everyone else has used it's just an awesome and intimidating pose to me.

I have to see any action poses from this action figure.:monkey3

why anyone would want to pose him in an action pose is beyond me, he looks fine and at his best stood straight up, after all he's BATMAN

that sucks:slap
can you post a pic later? anyway, I'm curious what pose did you do to make him bent his knee like that:monkey1

Thanks though jye, that's a big help.

I want this thing now! :lol Anytime before christmas and ill be happy. In fact if OSB only get them in around december I may very well wait as the DX12 won't be in my hands in time for xmas I fear :(

Ya tricked me! :lol

:lol

Not only that - later I realized that my supposedly "un-moded" pic has a lengthened belt and stuffed crotch. :slap

But seriously, those mods only took me 5-10 minutes.

Olympics need to include futzing as a sport, you would easily win the Gold.

nae just be too difficult to explain
***king? nono futzing... futking?? nono fuzzing.... ****ing???? nono ****ing!!

:rotfl :rotfl

...you've ordered a cape from lance?

Not at this time. Really happy with the stock cape. Only wish it was a deeper black.

I think anyone worried about this needing excessive modding though shouldn't worry. It doesn't, it's awesome right out of the box.
Infact I wouldn't really consider most of whats been done modding really apart from maybe painting/glossing the gauntlets. (be careful of that by the way, more later).

"Modding" the belt, stuffing the crotch and now moving the magnets are just extreme futzing really? Easy stuff for anyone. So don't worry about it if you like your figures ready to go.
But they are sure fire ways to make your figure look better.

:lecture

Just buy the figure and do the futzing people! It's part of the fun!

Regarding the gauntlets, I have read some reports and also someone on here (sorry can't remember who it was) saying that the varnish/paint seems to react somehow with the plastic. It gets shinier and slightly sticky even after drying. Which suggests a chemical clash of some kind with the plastic. So careful what product you use, mine haven't shown any signs of that so far, i used water soluble acrylics, so there was no need for any alcohol based products. Just wanted to warn anyone incase they ended up with melty gauntlets, which would most likely be quite difficult to replace.

Hmm, good to know. Definitely going to mod them, but this worries me...

The easiest way IMO is to just cut a small piece of black foam (from most HT sets) and stick it in (likewise for the shoulders).
At least then you are safe in the knowledge that Batman has a black lint free undercarriage when you look at him. :lol

Tee reason I always use cotton is that it can be worked into any shape. But the white lint cleanup is a PITA.

Do you carve the foam into a precise shape? I just picture a square piece of foam giving him a very oddly misshapen crotch. :/

Damn, that sucks. Like worst nightmare sucks. :(

Took some screen caps from BB incase anyone wants additional upclose clip placement pics.

picture.php

You know this figure is bad ass when your first thoughts about the post is look at the pictures first and go "Wow, that iphone pic of the figure almost looks like a screen capture...wait a sec...it is a screen capture".

:lol

Thanks though jye, that's a big help.

I want this thing now! :lol Anytime before christmas and ill be happy. In fact if OSB only get them in around december I may very well wait as the DX12 won't be in my hands in time for xmas I fear :(

OSB is getting this in early-mid september according to waiman

Jesus Mag, absolutely stunning photos...

My Premium Formats need to sell already so I can pick this up :lol

Back