ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't agree about the Joker. I don't think there has been any amazing HT or EB Joker sculpts released so far. But based on... having all the HT Jokers so far in hand and the EB 1/4 Joker, and the preview pics of 2.0 HT Joker. EB wins outright IMO, it's not perfect but it's far far superior to the others in person. The laughing 2.0 sculpt is also cool, but I can't seem to count that because I feel it's a direct rip-off of a certain custom head.

I do agree the best Jokers we have seen so far are custom.
:dunno

This is the best joker i've ever seen:

d5fbfb00.jpg

Hey guys I have enough fabric left for 2 more capes. Once those are done I will have to make interest lists of 6 people to cover the costs of fabric. Pm me if interested first come first served.

Thanks Teach for the Tuto
How strong are the magnets actually? could it attach to just a piece of metal through cape and rubber ?

You know it's almost a pity that EB didn't make the entire front section of the chest magnetic or metal as HT did with their T2 figures.
Then you could put the clips anywhere you wanted.

Geil gets credit for thinking of it first, but this may be the answer.

The right piece/sheet of metal under there would really open up posing possibilities. As long as the magnet was strong enough to still hold the cape up. I suspect it wouldn't be, but this should be looked into...

Rorywan;4810378...I still hold with what I said yesterday said:
but then again it looks awesome[/U].

When you remove the neck, you hardly have to reach at all. The magnet is right there. Taking the head off and tweaking the magnets would be about the same amount of effort as the DX Jack Sparrow head swap.

Also, as I said, for small tweaks you simply massage the magnets to the exact spot you want them from the outside of the suit. Don't even need to take the head off.

Retanne? I bloody knew the Rambo body had articulation!

:lecture

Also, I checked and this does not have the same arms as Rambo. You can bend them well past a right angle, so this guy has the double jointed elbows NOT the Rambo muscle arms.

How is the crotch padded again?

I just used cotton ball bits. Same as the shoulder padding.

Any figure that requires this much MODing to look accurate is NOT A GOOD FIGURE.

Orly1.jpg

IMG_9044-1.jpg

I don't speak Portuguese, so I didn't watch the whole thing. But I thoroughly enjoyed the first couple minutes! :yess: :lol

Well, not exactly. Here's a fair comparison.

Moded:

IMG_9044-1.jpg

Right out of the box.

IMG_8980.jpg

Obviously, it's better moded (and I still need to gloss up the gauntlets), but even right out of the box he's pretty badass.

Maglor

i'm happy to see that your 1/6 skills have translated well into the 1/4 category.

Olympics need to include futzing as a sport, you would easily win the Gold.

nae just be too difficult to explain
***king? nono futzing... futking?? nono fuzzing.... ****ing???? nono ****ing!!

If I saw this back in 2007/08, I would've been rendered comatose from bliss. About as close as we're going to get.

Also, I'm bumping these photos to vindicate Maglor's obsessive attention to detail. Good job! :clap

indeed, to see how the figures looked back at 07/08 and now, it's just mindblowing. but that being said, if i would see the prices on that time, i would have never started collecting these beauties :D

and mags, perfect pictures, perfect futzing, perfect figure. can't believe how this thing is looking. you've ordered a cape from lance?

I think anyone worried about this needing excessive modding though shouldn't worry. It doesn't, it's awesome right out of the box.
Infact I wouldn't really consider most of whats been done modding really apart from maybe painting/glossing the gauntlets. (be careful of that by the way, more later).

"Modding" the belt, stuffing the crotch and now moving the magnets are just extreme futzing really? Easy stuff for anyone. So don't worry about it if you like your figures ready to go.
But they are sure fire ways to make your figure look better.

Regarding the gauntlets, I have read some reports and also someone on here (sorry can't remember who it was) saying that the varnish/paint seems to react somehow with the plastic. It gets shinier and slightly sticky even after drying. Which suggests a chemical clash of some kind with the plastic. So careful what product you use, mine haven't shown any signs of that so far, i used water soluble acrylics, so there was no need for any alcohol based products. Just wanted to warn anyone incase they ended up with melty gauntlets, which would most likely be quite difficult to replace.

How is the crotch padded again?
The easiest way IMO is to just cut a small piece of black foam (from most HT sets) and stick it in (likewise for the shoulders).
At least then you are safe in the knowledge that Batman has a black lint free undercarriage when you look at him. :lol

Last edited:
The suit is as restrictive as the HT 1/6 scale version. You didn't see many action poses out of that one either. It's the nature of the suit.

I think it's a misnomer to categorize this as an action figure. I think a better description would be "poseable premium format figure"...it's got a better paint job than almost any PF I've seen (in terms of the flesh work) and better mixed media (the suit & cape) as well.

Back