ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how pricey is it to order from EB direct? in regards to shipping and handling and import/customs fees to the uk never used them before and i actually really want these.

I've never purchased directly from Enterbay before. Where do you do it at? Do they have an online store or something..? I can't seem to find it...

You can request for them to mark it as a low value gift. It will cost around £300. Honestly I'd wait for Onesixthbruce to get them in as he will sort you out if the item arrives damaged. Enterbay will make you pay for shipping if you need to replace anything.

I dont get it sometimes...both 1/4's look amazing...and as a collector you have the perfect opportunity to own 2 different figures...this is an awesome BB and the HT is an awesome TDK/TDKR. I dont get the bashing.

It's great that there is more than just 1 high end figure company out there it makes for competitiveness in not only quality but price.

enterbay.com is usually the best place to order but they only accept paypal. they give big savings when they sell two figures together. just checked and they dont have them up yet. cant wait to see the price.

enterbay.com is usually the best place to order but they only accept paypal. they give big savings when they sell two figures together. just checked and they dont have them up yet. cant wait to see the price.

$400 shipped is my guess..........I hope!

I think they just patented the eyes. If you look at the pictures, the eyes looking toward the cowl's left side has the sort of duckfacy mouth in the official pics. But the above shows it with the other mouth.

I don't know what to believe in any more.

I suspect the cowls have permanent mouths & two have movable eyes.

EB has a system that features individual eye control....see their Mr. Bean figure.

I think they just patented the eyes. If you look at the pictures, the eyes looking toward the cowl's left side has the sort of duckfacy mouth in the official pics. But the above shows it with the other mouth.

I don't know what to believe in any more.

You know what dudes, at the Toys Daily there is a picture of the head sculpts without the mouth pieces. It shows they are removable. I will go back there and have look to see if I find that picture again but at least you know for sure now.

By the way, here is a good picture of the head sculpt. I give it Enterbay as the winner in this department.

cc2012_095.jpg

Back