ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually just sent my contact in Hong Kong payment for both Batman and Joker He has them in hand with the extra goodies, clown mask, belt buckle and socks....should have him in hand in 2 weeks...:)

i don't get the point of you posting the exact same thing in different threads. is that your way of trying to brag? lol

Actually just sent my contact in Hong Kong payment for both Batman and Joker He has them in hand with the extra goodies, clown mask, belt buckle and socks....should have him in hand in 2 weeks...:)

So, how much in total... if you don't mind me asking.

Wait, the cowl that has the eyes looking to his left has an open mouth, this one is the neutral mouth.
Even if its reflected, the other cowl that's looking to his right has an angry mouth.
I think there's 3 cowls for different eye positions but the mouthpiece is interchangeable.

Edit: nvm, its reflected. lol

How do you know it's reflected?

Seems like a good plan, but it's gonna take some real self control to not just buy first batch from EB now at a lower price.

And I agree about the base. I don't like cluttered "dios".

With Rambo being $359 at BBTS I'm more than confident that the price will decrease. Plus I can't get it from EB anyway sinc they only take Paypal

But yea I'm not feeling the "dio" base of the HT one. I like the sleekness of this one and the Joker.

You know what dudes, at the Toys Daily there is a picture of the head sculpts without the mouth pieces. It shows they are removable. I will go back there and have look to see if I find that picture again but at least you know for sure now.

By the way, here is a good picture of the head sculpt. I give it Enterbay as the winner in this department.

cc2012_095.jpg
Thanks for the info about the mouthpiece. :yess:

And yes totally agree that the EB sculpt of Wayne is better than the HT one

I just wish we knew when it can be ordered on EB's site- official date should have been posted somewhere I would think!

You know what dudes, at the Toys Daily there is a picture of the head sculpts without the mouth pieces. It shows they are removable. I will go back there and have look to see if I find that picture again but at least you know for sure now.

By the way, here is a good picture of the head sculpt. I give it Enterbay as the winner in this department.

cc2012_095.jpg

pick up both BAT n The Joker yesterday at Ani-com great pieces, 2 winners again, the HT 1/4 DKR is amazing also. however when i put my EB Batman with the Bale sculpt first,:horror didn,t want to take off to put the cowl head :lol:lol so many were saying who,s displaying, myself included the BW sculpt, guess a few will change their mind when they see sculpt inhand ...EB sculpts does this to u :lol:lol

pick up both BAT n The Joker yesterday at Ani-com great pieces, 2 winners again, the HT 1/4 DKR is amazing also. however when i put my EB Batman with the Bale sculpt first,:horror didn,t want to take off to put the cowl head :lol:lol so many were saying who,s displaying, myself included the BW sculpt, guess a few will change their mind when they see sculpt inhand ...EB sculpts does this to u :lol:lol

We demand pics...immediately...posthaste..forthwith.........presently....now :D

Did EB say when this would be on their site for ordering?? Need lots of pics please!

Pics? How amazing a few decent shots of the same thing can present.

The promo shots weren't good for this BW head. My issue lies with the nose.

No BBTS for me, want it now.

Lets do this Enterbay.

You're not concerned about QC issues with the first batch?

Hope to here/see more of this. :)

cc2012_095.jpg

Gonna go officially on record and say: just comparing 1/4 to 1/4, Enterbay wins.

:panic:

Can you post pics?

We demand pics...immediately...posthaste..forthwith...presently....now :D

Need lots of pics please!

Yeah, what those guys said. :pray:

yer i ,d tried last night already,,, my pics not up loading, :crying i wanted post my Ani-com pics too :lol

Back