ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enterbay will start shipping soon.

BBTS won't have it for awhile just like awlays. they barely put of the 1/4 Rambo maybe a week or 2 ago and it's not due to ship out from them until November. But the folks who order direct from EB already got theirs. nothing to freak out over. just depends on if you want it now or need time to collect the funds

I see, thanks! I preordered it from BBTS, but will more than likely get it from EB sooner.

I see, thanks! I preordered it from BBTS, but will more than likely get it from EB sooner.

Np :wave

the price will most likely go down within a week or so at BBTS. I remember the initial price for their 1/6 Elvis at BBTS was like $325 but once they found a distributor, it came down to $215. Rambo is $359 right now so I wouldn't be surprise if Batman and Joker came down to that price as well.

I'm going to put my PO in since tey don't have a cancelation fee.

1207280245c8d8ee4879f819c3.jpg

This classy base wins (in my score book) over Hot Toys. The Hot Toys one is just too cluttered.
1207280245dfb38126cb38668f.jpg

This classy base wins (in my score book) over Hot Toys. The Hot Toys one is just too cluttered.

Agreed! I really haven't been around here long enough to be in this HT vs. EB drama. But my eyes tell me EB has won the 1/4 opening round. The cowl, face within the mask, metal accessories and base are all top notch!

tommy I think we're the only brits on here :lol

Are you starting to change your mind on this? I've thought it looked amazing from the get go.

I really want to say no I'm not getting this but a few more dynamic poses like the above my love of anything Batman may just get the better of me :slap

Still dont think this is as good as it could have been but the above is a killer look....

tommy I think we're the only brits on here :lol

Are you starting to change your mind on this? I've thought it looked amazing from the get go.

I'm a Brit. i'm getting this and the Joker. I think they are both awesome. I think there are too many HT fanboys who can't admit they look great.

I really want to say no I'm not getting this but a few more dynamic poses like the above my love of anything Batman may just get the better of me :slap

Still dont think this is as good as it could have been but the above is a killer look....

You Brits............just keep resisting but in the end you'll cave and cave good......................:lol

Seriously how can any Bat fan not get these..oh money? Just get a second job.......help the world economy out:clap

I'm a Brit. i'm getting this and the Joker. I think they are both awesome. I think there are too many HT fanboys who can't admit they look great.

Whereas the Enterbay fanbois cant admit something EB make doesn't look great :wink1:

I have no brand allegiance and get what I like the look of, when EB teased their joker the same day as HT' DX11 I said EB's was better and whilst I dont think that's the case anymore I will more than likely still be getting EB's

Whereas the Enterbay fanbois cant admit something EB make doesn't look great :wink1:

I have no brand allegiance and get what I like the look of, when EB teased their joker the same day as HT' DX11 I said EB's was better and whilst I dont think that's the case anymore I will more than likely still be getting EB's

Not sure EB has any Fanboys. They've made a lot of mistakes since they started and I don't think they are in the same league as HT yet. I do love some of their figs. T800, Scarface and Their Bruce Lee ETD statue are all amazing but like you, I collect what I think looks good.

BBTS is getting a latter batch.

Enterbay ships first.

BBTS price is marked up higher than what's expected. They are thinking of how much extra money they can make off customers.

The Ani-Com pricing translates to about $360 MSRP in Hong Kong Dollars. You and I could expect this to go for $400 shipped based off Rambo pricing and shipping charges.

We don't know how the Diamond Comics distribution will work out here but some retailer websites are taking Rambo for under $360 preorder which can mean there may be cheaper shipping go the retailers so they can take more orders at a lowered price.

Wait, the cowl that has the eyes looking to his left has an open mouth, this one is the neutral mouth.
Even if its reflected, the other cowl that's looking to his right has an angry mouth.
I think there's 3 cowls for different eye positions but the mouthpiece is interchangeable.

Edit: nvm, its reflected. lol

This just went live on BBTS for $449.99...
Won't ship till 2013..and this gem: "We expect it to go down slightly, but we do not have the final info yet so pricing could also go up slightly."

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=ENB10057&mode=retail

BBTS prices of Enterbay products are the original prices + shipping overhead to the US + their profit. So its a much bloated up one.
The price of the 1:4 T2 was $399 without shipping while it was $399 shipped from Enterbay

So you don't think it will go down to $400?

Np :wave

the price will most likely go down within a week or so at BBTS. I remember the initial price for their 1/6 Elvis at BBTS was like $325 but once they found a distributor, it came down to $215. Rambo is $359 right now so I wouldn't be surprise if Batman and Joker came down to that price as well.

I'm going to put my PO in since tey don't have a cancelation fee.

Seems like a good plan, but it's gonna take some real self control to not just buy first batch from EB now at a lower price.

Damn, he looks so awesome. :love

And I agree about the base. I don't like cluttered "dios".

Back