ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish they would clarify their relationship with Diamond before doing that, so I would know if I should buy directly from EB and deal with all their potential issues, or go with someone domestically I could have more faith in to handle QC related issues the right way.

I'm waiting on BBTS. I don't think I'd want to buy direct (can't anyway since I don't have paypal) but just knowing that I could ship it back to BBTS and get a replacement is a lot less stressful than hoping to hear back from someone across the pond

I can't read chinese but my friend who can, read in toys daily,
EB joker absolutely amazing, but the Batman body has problem.
still waiting an update for this:pray:

I'm reading Toys Daily right now and a lot are complaining about the Kobe body, but I've seen nothing regarding the Batman body... tread carefully here because you could start a huge wildfire of rumours that aren't true.

I prefer the HT version which is what I'll get first. Will likely get the EB Joker unless HT announces or sneaks something first to give me reason to pause. Then if all is looking good might swing around and get this version.

Any links?

I seriously doubt his/her credibility the moment I read "EB joker absolutely amazing" though.

The tie, the lapels, color of the gloves, shoes, the clumsy looking fat laces:duh

Christian Bale headsculpt is awesome, no comparison with hot toys one.

Best Batman Begins figure. Ever. Simply.

I'm reading Toys Daily right now and a lot are complaining about the Kobe body, but I've seen nothing regarding the Batman body... tread carefully here because you could start a huge wildfire of rumours that aren't true.
Yep, I hope it's not true.
maybe he's playing with me, knowing how much I want this batman :dunno

Agreed. This is the best BB figure ever made and unlike HT, EB took advantage of the bigger scale. The detail on the face of the Batman HS is incredible :clap

I agree that EB Christian Bale headsculpt is amazing but no comparison with hottoys headsculpt...hottoys has time to improve it:lecture

In your opinion obviously. IMHO you are dead wrong!

tumblr_lefsxcQzPx1qf8yek.gif

It actually more natural having a little bit more red for the skin tone.

I'm really liking what I'm seeing so far. Looks good. Just not sure if I can should get this 1:4 when this years budget is locked solely for any Batman Returns product from Hot Toys.

BBTS prices of Enterbay products are the original prices + shipping overhead to the US + their profit. So its a much bloated up one.
The price of the 1:4 T2 was $399 without shipping while it was $399 shipped from Enterbay

Why 2013 at BBTS? Will EB have it this year?

Enterbay will start shipping soon.

BBTS won't have it for awhile just like awlays. they barely put of the 1/4 Rambo maybe a week or 2 ago and it's not due to ship out from them until November. But the folks who order direct from EB already got theirs. nothing to freak out over. just depends on if you want it now or need time to collect the funds

Back