ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anything, I think EB may initiate this. They're a bigger company.

If they do, 1/4 will pick up some momentum in the market and we'll see more presence and people modding sockets to fit between EB/HT or whatever the hell.

It can be endless possibilities.
not_sure_if_serious.gif

The belt pinches the suit in way too much at the waist, bats does not have an hourglass figure:lol Will wait till they've released a few suits, first ones are bound to have teething problems.

The belt is placed a little too high on the waist. Probably why it pinches too much - and may be the cause of that dent on the side of the leg someone noticed. Bill said the belt is completely adjustable via magnets so shouldn't be a problem.

The metal accessories look fantastic...working features I hope like T 800's....

Looks great overall. Don't like the Bale head at all (but who cares, it's an added extra) and I don't like how dry the suit is (looks like black chalk) and it doesn't match up with the cowl in terms of color. I think the other stuff (weird right hip distortion, old man high belt, etc.) is just bad posing and will disappear once collectors get their hands on it and properly pose it. Or maybe it'll get worse. Who knows!? :lol

Wow pretty cool. i wonder what inherent defect it will come with? 1 short leg? or maybe bulging in the rubber suit ooh I can't wait! Seriously though, I want to love Enterbays stuff but after buying a Jack Bauer that couldn't stand up, a Jet Li with missing eyebrows and 1/4 T800 with a gamy leg, its hard to trust their end product. Still I'm pleased they are doing the Batman Begins suit, it means it will give people a choice between this suit and the Hot Toys Dark Knight/rises suit.

I love the face sculpt and the cowl sculpt, but the body doesn't do it for me. It's too matte, and from the pics it looks like it doesn't have much range of motion either. I would have to see more pics to make any final judgment on it...

I am think one cowl with moveable eyes, and three different mouth piece, otherwise the price might be above $400 and that would not be a good thing for EB.
Also the belt might have two to three notches where you can fit the belt lower, just happens they used the tightest notch so he looks like a cosplayer:lol

I love the face sculpt and the cowl sculpt, but the body doesn't do it for me. It's too matte, and from the pics it looks like it doesn't have much range of motion either. I would have to see more pics to make any final judgment on it...

I always pose my bats like this .......

8713ec5e.jpg

so I don't find the matte looking finish an issue. I agree though, it could have a tad more glare to it.

Squinty Bale is just a continuation of Pink-Eye Elvis and Herp-a-Derp Arnie.

:lol:lol:lol

I forgot to proofread. I meant to say if HT were to initiate making 1/4 bodies. I don't see EB doing them.

Guys, EB can't do switch out mouth pieces as that is a HT trademarked feature which is why there are three separate cowls with different expressions. I am leaning towards there being moveable eyes on the cowl heads though since EB has done those before. Guess we will find out when official specs come out.

Not neccessarily, this is 1/4 scale not 1/6.

i love people who are always saying stuff like 'easy pass'....see those words posted so much lately.....we dont care if its an easy pass for you....dont buy it but dont gloat about it....its getting boring!

Hey bro just ignore them. Who cares if they dont like it. All we should care about is how much we like them. This is awesome and a day 1 purchase.

Read the previous quote before rushing to post something sarcastic.

Originally Posted by Natrix
Guys, EB can't do switch out mouth pieces as that is a HT trademarked feature which is why there are three separate cowls with different expressions. I am leaning towards there being moveable eyes on the cowl heads though since EB has done those before. Guess we will find out when official specs come out.

Back