ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, for some reason the headsculpts look like that (some times) in some pictures. They have a redness around the eyes. It was the same with their T-800 but none of them ended up looking like that. Here is an example:

T2-1.jpg

Actually...it sorta did end up like that. It just depends on the light, sometimes you don't notice it but its there. Makes it look like he's just woken up from a sleep or been recently crying.

awesome looking figure and I love 1/4 scale.

I really doubt we'll get anything this nice from SS in PF, so I may go for this one.

Let's not forget this is HTs 3rd Bale sculpt. This is EBs first and I think it looks great. This is HTs second attempt at the new suit cowl and they still got it wrong, EBs OC suit cowl looks better than HTs attempt. I for one am getting this and DX12 as with the HT 1/4 TDKR. No need to bash it. Much better attempt then HTs first time around even though it's a larger scale.

Let's not forget this is HTs 3rd Bale sculpt. This is EBs first and I think it looks great. This is HTs second attempt at the new suit cowl and they still got it wrong, EBs OC suit cowl looks better than HTs attempt. I for one am getting this and DX12 as with the HT 1/4 TDKR. No need to bash it. Much better attempt then HTs first time around even though it's a larger scale.

Who is bashing it :dunno

It's unfortunate, but I don't think Bill actually cares about the opinions of anyone else. To Enterbay, their figures are already "perfect" :lol.

But, I have to say that this one turned out quite nicely based on just the photos. At the same time, I can't help but wonder if the body will be able to stand on its own, or if whether a figure stand will be required.

So far EB 1/4 scale figures like the T-800 and the Rambo can stand on their own. So my guess is that this figure would too.

I hate stands so I never really use them unless the figures are hopeless to stand on their own.

So far EB 1/4 scale figures like the T-800 and the Rambo can stand on their own. So my guess is that this figure would too.

I hate stands so I never really use them unless the figures are hopeless to stand on their own.

That art in your posting yours?? Outstanding..going to visit your site!!!

All this complaining about the Bale sculpt...hilarious....good for you....I'll just enjoy mine in hand as I do the T 800 which looks just fine

i applaud EB for getting bale's eyebrows right... but the sculpt is indeed off. I like the HT sculpt more but IDK why HT can never get his eyebrows right... matter of fact all HT eyebrows are pretty generic.

EB Bale scupt > DX12 Bale sculpt IMHO

88679020.jpg

Naw. Unless you like the whole druggy look that EB is apparently going for. :lol

I stand by my statement. I'll take EB's intense look over HT's "I just realized I ____ my pants" look.

I really don't see why everyone's bashing the EB sculpt and lauding HT. EB looks like Bale. HT isn't bad, but looks like half Christian Bale, half Ryan Reynolds.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!! LOL !!!!!
this is so funny.

I love both figures, but at the same time this is just funny. Especially the caption under the Arnold picture. HAHAHAHA !!!! (I can picture it with his accent too )

Made my afternoon man :hi5:

Back