ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this figure, but doesn't the BEGINS suit has a bigger cape where it drapes to the ground ?
I'm not seeing it in this figure.

Yes it does. BB had two different capes. One normal length one like in the Enterbay pics and a really long one for those cool shots of Batman posing on statues and stuff, cape flapping in the wind.

I like this figure, but doesn't the BEGINS suit has a bigger cape where it drapes to the ground ?
I'm not seeing it in this figure.

You're right. But in most of the movies - they had different lengths for different scenes. When Bats is standing on a statue - they use the really long cape. When he's fighting or running - it's the shorter cape like on the EB figure.

I like the shorter cape myself. The long one is a hassle.

DO you guys think HT and EB will eventually sell buck 1/4 scale bodies? I'm still on the fence about these articulated 1/4 scale figures, but it seems they want to drive the market towards that direction with so many releases in this scale. HT alone announced at least 4 licenses (probably more, I know) with figures in this scale. EB currently has 3. So, what do you think?

This is a definite purchase for me. I love the Batman Begins suit, and Enterbay did a great job on the cowl. The Bale head also looks great imo.

This is a definite purchase for me. I love the Batman Begins suit, and Enterbay did a great job on the cowl. The Bale head also looks great imo.

Agreed. Disagree about the Bale sculpt. He looks like Bales stoned half brother. Sorry, they effd up in that department.

The thing I dont get about the sculpt is that the blurry picture a month back looked like it would own the DX12 from Hot Toys, actual product though couldn't be further from that if it tried. The DX12 Bale HS just pisses all over it, and then does a **** on it for good measure

The DX12 Bale HS just pisses all over it, and then does a **** on it for good measure

Reminds me of a line from Spartacus (the Tv show) which went something like this "The Gods have not pissed on me enough for one day. They must add $h!t to the piss."

Agreed. Disagree about the Bale sculpt. He looks like Bales stoned half brother. Sorry, they effd up in that department.

:lol :rotfl :lol :rotfl :lol

People did say the same thing about Enterbays Rambo headsculpt, they said it looked awful and looked nothing like Stallone, and then when other pics were shown, they loved it. It looks good to me, probably even better once we finally see in-hand pics.

I think, like most figures in this hobby, once in hand pics start rolling in, ppl will change their tune. the usual cycle continues

:lol :rotfl :lol :rotfl :lol

People did say the same thing about Enterbays Rambo headsculpt, they said it looked awful and looked nothing like Stallone, and then when other pics were shown, they loved it. It looks good to me, probably even better once we finally see in-hand pics.

I still dont think Rambo looks all that great :dunno

I still dont think Rambo looks all that great :dunno

And differently from Rambo, the Bruce Wayne head on this release is more of an accessory than a primary display option for most people. Lots of people still bought the Rambo figure though.

No need for this one, either. Although the sculpt and accessories look nice, I'm perfectly happy with my Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman figure from Begins. I don't even think Batman Returns will get me to bite on this scale, and that's saying something from this diehard Burton Batman fan.

Hmmm, seems like there's a warp on his right hip in all of these pics? :dunno

Official Pics released, Full Specs Up Soon...

551177_10151045855612557_909404659_n.jpg

487183_10151045856007557_1627565235_n.jpg

205409_10151045856637557_1087014245_n.jpg

382448_10151045856842557_625583496_n.jpg

562802_10151045857052557_277226159_n.jpg

Thought maybe the stance was off but I think even on this pic his right hip looks like it has a warp.

602643_10151045857697557_37063498_n.jpg

DO you guys think HT and EB will eventually sell buck 1/4 scale bodies? I'm still on the fence about these articulated 1/4 scale figures, but it seems they want to drive the market towards that direction with so many releases in this scale. HT alone announced at least 4 licenses (probably more, I know) with figures in this scale. EB currently has 3. So, what do you think?

If anything, I think EB may initiate this. They're a bigger company.

If they do, 1/4 will pick up some momentum in the market and we'll see more presence and people modding sockets to fit between EB/HT or whatever the hell.

It can be endless possibilities.

Back