ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friday right? didn't Bill say that these will be available at Ani-con? of course Bill also said that both Bats and Joker were going to be revealed today :lol

the rest of us will have to wait for August most likely

602643_10151045857697557_37063498_n.jpg

2nd pic on the left looks like some dude in a Batman haloween costume lol

Signing in on new thread.

I want more accessories but not so many batarangs. Too many bombs.

This is a must for me as well as the hot toys 1/4 batman. I hope joker turns out better in the official pics and I would also get a 1/4 bane, two-face but no one else.

im really liking it but, and im sure its been brought up a gazillion times, the belt sits way to high...and since this is EB first venture into full rubber suits whats the overall opinion that they will be problem free.

also this would look great next to the 1/4 HT.

Huh, I thought HT had patent on the pers- and interchangeable mouth-functions.

The figure looks good. Great Bale sculpt. And I like that the base fits ONE figure and not 5 like hot toys.
Also a great selection of accessories! Might actually pick this one up.

Its a great detail .. But i really dont need another begins suit, with the price tag i really prefer batman pf.. Easy pass for me.. Looking forward for the enterbay joker
:monkey1:monkey1

I said in the other thread that I really like it and if it were 1/6 it would definitely replace my HT begins Bat, however I'm not impressed with the Bruce Wayne HS in comparison to the DX12. A 1/4 sculpt should look superior to a 1/6 sculpt (I assume).

EB did movable eyes before HT, I believe. HT ripped them off.

i think you are right...if i remember correctly they moved independently of each other...then HT copied the moving eyes and added the mechanism that would allow both eyes to move via the joystick with PERS...and with that HT gave us a boatload of crosseyed jokers cause it broke when you breathed on it.

The movable eyes are a nice touch. Headsculpt looks good. Well, the whole thing looks good, really. Up to par with their T-800. Still a pass because I never planned on getting these, I'll stick with 1/6 when it comes to Batman.

Moveable eyes are hit or miss. DX12 eyes look too big. But it looks good on DX Jack Sparrow for some reason. Maybe because the eyeliner gives him the buggy eye look and he does it in the movie a lot.

Back