ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I said in the other thread that I really like it and if it were 1/6 it would definitely replace my HT begins Bat, however I'm not impressed with the Bruce Wayne HS in comparison to the DX12. A 1/4 sculpt should look superior to a 1/6 sculpt (I assume).

Both bale sculps looks wrong to me. I do think there is 1 good one in there if you take the best of both sculps and merge them together. Sadly they both look pretty ass on their own, but really, who's even planning on posing him with the bale sculpt?

I think i'm going to pick this one up. I wish i didn't like it for my wallets sake. But its too cool looking.

Moveable eyes are hit or miss. DX12 eyes look too big. But it looks good on DX Jack Sparrow for some reason. Maybe because the eyeliner gives him the buggy eye look and he does it in the movie a lot.

you forgot 89 joker as well....PERS looks fantastic on that figure and it changes the whole attitude of the figure. :lecture:lecture

Batman doesn't need it in general TBH. But even if they put moveable eyes on 1/4 stuff, it may not look too bad but it CAN bring upon a plethora of problems. Like those broken PERS I've seen.

You'd think that in 1/4 scale, moveable eyes would be easier to implement and would be more durable as well.

You'd think that in 1/4 scale, moveable eyes would be easier to implement and would be more durable as well.

Probably, but I'd take three separate cowls any day. Moveable eyes is just something that will probably end up breaking.

Probably, but I'd take three separate cowls any day. Moveable eyes is just something that will probably end up breaking.

But can we interchange mouth and cowl? I hope we're not stuck with eyes looking right if we want angry mouth...i want eyes forward and angry mouth.

What the point of three separate cowls? It's not like you can use them all, there's only 1 body. I would've preferred mouth pieces and moveable eyes.

This will be my first 1/4 figure. I like the Bale HS better than the HT one because the eyes are better. Even though I likely won't pose with the Bale hs.

I've always liked this suit design better than the current one. It looks more classic. The new design is too military.

I like the Bale HS better than the HT one because the eyes are better. Even though I likely won't pose with the Bale hs.

Huh?? Eyes look too squinty.

Christian-Bale.jpg

545012_10150915281447344_1946807421_n.jpg

481897_10151045857932557_277264140_n.jpg

But can we interchange mouth and cowl? I hope we're not stuck with eyes looking right if we want angry mouth...i want eyes forward and angry mouth.

That's the limitation. You have three heads, but each head is limited to a particular eye placement in combination with a particular mouth expression.

I don't love moveable eyes, but I think the arguement for them in 1/4 is pretty strong.

I do like how squinty the painted eyes are, however. Moveable eyes probably wouldn't look quite as good.

Easiest of passes. Looks horrendous :lol

EB have failed big time with this line, after so much potential as well :slap

Guys, EB can't do switch out mouth pieces as that is a HT trademarked feature which is why there are three separate cowls with different expressions. I am leaning towards there being moveable eyes on the cowl heads though since EB has done those before. Guess we will find out when official specs come out.

EB's shot is a bad angle...there is a shadow over half the eyes, wait until there are better photos in-hand this weekend or early next week.

Looks pretty outstanding to me...three cowls...wow

Going on sale at EB's site when..?

Just my opinion. I think the "squint" adds some personality. I'm not saying the HT head is wrong. It just has sort of a dead expression.

The EB looks more alive. Again - my opinion.

Of could while EB's may look 'more alive' it looks absolutely nothing like Christian Bale just a small minor detail :wink1: :lol

Back