ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really nervous about getting this guy from BBTS, He looks great, but I am hearing the QC issue are outrageous. Is it really that bad?

I got mine from a local dealer -- no QC issues at all. The mods I did on my EB 1/4 Batman were to fix the design flaws such as the magnets for the cape and the excess padding on the torso area.

I got mine from a local dealer -- no QC issues at all. The mods I did on my EB 1/4 Batman were to fix the design flaws such as the magnets for the cape and the excess padding on the torso area.

Yea I think I will buy it today from BBTS. If there are any problems I will return it and get the QS001. But I might be in the minority when I say I think this is a better looking figure so I am hoping that it comes in great shape.

I got one of these recently and was thinking i need to do these too. I've done the belt mod but i don't like his gut or the fact i cant sit his head completely down cuz of the magnet placing

What i do want to know is how difficult are they to do really? I'm not a mod expect but i did some light modding to the DX12 and i'll give anything a try if i feel like it's not something i can potentially ruin the figure with

I know i can just cut some of the belly padding off if i undone his top because i had a look but how much did you end up cutting off? i don't want the rubber to sag in or anything.

Sorry if these have all been answered before

Yea I think I will buy it today from BBTS. If there are any problems I will return it and get the QS001. But I might be in the minority when I say I think this is a better looking figure so I am hoping that it comes in great shape.

Just curious as to why you feel its a much better looking figure. I own it and absolutely refuse to ever part ways with it. I will say that I think I like the bigger neck on the Begins cowl. They were trying to make it like a panther. I think that it really worked. But as a whole, the sophistication and armored look is slightly superior in my eyes. Begins suit is more comic Batman come to life while TDK armored suit makes more sense from a realistic standpoint. QS001 looks more impressive overall to me. Just my opinion.

I got one of these recently and was thinking i need to do these too. I've done the belt mod but i don't like his gut or the fact i cant sit his head completely down cuz of the magnet placing

What i do want to know is how difficult are they to do really? I'm not a mod expect but i did some light modding to the DX12 and i'll give anything a try if i feel like it's not something i can potentially ruin the figure with

I know i can just cut some of the belly padding off if i undone his top because i had a look but how much did you end up cutting off? i don't want the rubber to sag in or anything.

Sorry if these have all been answered before

They aren't difficult at all. I followed Maglors videos and basically made adjustments where I felt it was necessary. The only real potential scare of ruining the figure is when i was cutting near his "g string". I was cutting the padding and started to get the shakes. Almost sliced right through that thing. Other than that, if you follow what he does, you should have zero problems. The rubber around my figures midsection and waist doesn't sag but if he's posed a certain way, you can see that there is a slight gap. But you really have to be looking.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5S6qQA5Cuo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5S6qQA5Cuo[/ame]
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD1ETnrZF-Q"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD1ETnrZF-Q[/ame]

Great thanks for these!

One thing, the Batman i have received, the gstring connector can be removed freely? i can lift the top up completely fine.

I seems like there are 2 bits that stick out on the top plate that press into holes in the bottom plat on the gstring connector.

If you understand me haha

Just curious as to why you feel its a much better looking figure. I own it and absolutely refuse to ever part ways with it. I will say that I think I like the bigger neck on the Begins cowl. They were trying to make it like a panther. I think that it really worked. But as a whole, the sophistication and armored look is slightly superior in my eyes. Begins suit is more comic Batman come to life while TDK armored suit makes more sense from a realistic standpoint. QS001 looks more impressive overall to me. Just my opinion.

They aren't difficult at all. I followed Maglors videos and basically made adjustments where I felt it was necessary. The only real potential scare of ruining the figure is when i was cutting near his "g string". I was cutting the padding and started to get the shakes. Almost sliced right through that thing. Other than that, if you follow what he does, you should have zero problems. The rubber around my figures midsection and waist doesn't sag but if he's posed a certain way, you can see that there is a slight gap. But you really have to be looking.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5S6qQA5Cuo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD1ETnrZF-Q

Well most of why I like it is kind of what you said, I just think his sculpt on all the heads and mouths just look better. And I do like the begins suit more.

I won’t deny that the QS001 overall is the better figure, but I don’t know, when I see pics of the enter bay batman and the QS001, I just find the Begins batman to be almost realistic.

Thats why I said I might be in the minority, the QS001 seems like the the Bale sculpt without the mask looks better than the Enterbay one and thats the sculpt I want to use.

teaser my upcoming custom works for eb 1:4,still waiting the printed tie :gah:
:clapLooks AWESOME!It's about time someone made use of that head sculpt!!The suit, is it custom or is the jacket from the Joker figure?Also,did you make the suit and are you using the Joker body?I'd like to see some PICS. of the finished work my friend!!:wink1:

Great thanks for these!

One thing, the Batman i have received, the gstring connector can be removed freely? i can lift the top up completely fine.

I seems like there are 2 bits that stick out on the top plate that press into holes in the bottom plat on the gstring connector.

I'm aware of the plate you're talking about. However, I can honestly say that I was too scared to even mess with it. As a result, i'm not too sure about what it is thats sticking out of the top plate and into the bottom plate. I only have a general idea. I don't even know if your gstring connector is supposed to be removable or not lol. But as long as you can get access to his belly and waist easily, you should be fine :)

Well most of why I like it is kind of what you said, I just think his sculpt on all the heads and mouths just look better. And I do like the begins suit more.

I won’t deny that the QS001 overall is the better figure, but I don’t know, when I see pics of the enter bay batman and the QS001, I just find the Begins batman to be almost realistic.

Thats why I said I might be in the minority, the QS001 seems like the the Bale sculpt without the mask looks better than the Enterbay one and thats the sculpt I want to use.

I see. Well, I can certainly understand liking one suit over the other. At this point, its hard for me to like one figure over the other. Although, QS001 is looking to be one helluva Nolan Batman fans dream figure. EBs is eerily real to me sometimes. I've stared at it half expecting it to blink.

Yes, you're likely in the minority but I can't really argue against your opinion. I really do like EBs Bale sculpt. It has really grown on me. I've considered picking up another EB Batman just to pose him with the Bale sculpt. But like you said, HTs Bale sculpt could've had improvements made to make it the definitive Bale. Might have to take the plunge and get another QS001 and pose him with the Bale sculpt. Decisions, decisions, decisions.. :panic:

Well the EB batman does look amazing in all the pictures I've seen of it...that cowl sculpt is perfect, but the QS001 looks just as good if not better in this pic IMO. If it comes out looking anything like that on the final product I will cry tears of joy.

9369696378_f10b660538_o_zps739bae44.jpg

Well the EB batman does look amazing in all the pictures I've seen of it...that cowl sculpt is perfect, but the QS001 looks just as good if not better in this pic IMO. If it comes out looking anything like that on the final product I will cry tears of joy.

9369696378_f10b660538_o_zps739bae44.jpg

Damn right, man! I have a good feeling that this is the final product. Thats what we'll be opening up the box to see when it ships. The faceplate is amazing. My default is always the neutral mouth but I feel that the "mouth breathing" is Christian Bale 100%. Might have to pose him just like that. It just seems like the faceplate is sticking out too much to me.. Other than that, i'm blown away every time I see it.

Looks GREAT Frank!I can't really tell but is the belt a tad too high? Either way,still looks freakin AWESOME!Dude,looking at yours made me stare at mine!It looks INCREDIBLE!^_^

The rubber around my figures midsection and waist doesn't sag but if he's posed a certain way, you can see that there is a slight gap. But you really have to be looking.

You mean how the shirt sticks out around back after cutting out the foam? I was able to fix that by adding cotton inside the pants.

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=na18mA80ABU&feature=plcp[/ame]

I realize that I've just stuck cotton right back where I had removed foam from, but the layer of cotton is thinner than the foam layer. Shame they didn't spend more time in getting the padding right in the first place.

Great thanks for these!

I don't understand. :lol

But I wish I did, because it would make it a lot easier to work with this figure.

Back