ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers for the info dudes. I need another detolf anyway by the look of it. Was hoping to have an exclusive batman one and the rest in another. But if I have to seperate them, so be it.

I just picked one of these up fairly cheap due to some magnets being missing from the phone and bomb case. Do any of you guys wanna help a brother out and let me know where i could get replacements for when it arrives! or even the size or a link

it'd be much appreciated!!

this place has any size.

https://www.rare-earth-magnets.com/

Hey guys, Just sold the Mark Vii to get this or the hot toys 1/4 Batman. I prefer this one from what I am saying, and I prefer the Begins suit over the rises suit.

Before I pull the trigger is it possible someone can help me with the positives and negatives of this guy?

I have never bought an Enterbay figure and I don’t know if this their figures are well made, or break easily. Or if this figure has some problems like the older 1/6 batmans with the leaking problem.

I appreciate it thank you.

Hey guys, Just sold the Mark Vii to get this or the hot toys 1/4 Batman. I prefer this one from what I am saying, and I prefer the Begins suit over the rises suit.

Before I pull the trigger is it possible someone can help me with the positives and negatives of this guy?

I have never bought an Enterbay figure and I don’t know if this their figures are well made, or break easily. Or if this figure has some problems like the older 1/6 batmans with the leaking problem.

I appreciate it thank you.

Here's a review I did some months back for you to read.

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_090712b.htm

BCB08177-06BF-4D39-947F-EB33C553DE57-9697-0000040AC1C25B41.jpg

Just got them both at same time. Love these guys!!!!

Nice collection buddy. Congratulations.

1/4 is not my cup of tea as I prefer to collect 1/6 although I have a 1/4Neca P1 figure and I will pick up the 1/4 Neca Keaton Batman so maybe I do like 1/4 after all, :lol

Great review man, I think I will pull the trigger on him, just scared if their will be any issues for the money i PAY

The biggest quality control issue I'm aware of is that the paint on the cowls is inconsistent. Only one of mine is a matte finish, and the other two are glossy enough that I never use them.

Wow, Midtown's got the price ever for this figure! That's almost just the cost of a 1/6 considering today's standards.

And yes, Midtown Comics is an okay site/store to get collectibles from. I see to it that I visit them whenever I visit NY for the conventions :)

Wow, Midtown's got the price ever for this figure! That's almost just the cost of a 1/6 considering today's standards.

And yes, Midtown Comics is an okay site/store to get collectibles from. I see to it that I visit them whenever I visit NY for the conventions :)

Really nervous about getting this guy from BBTS, He looks great, but I am hearing the QC issue are outrageous. Is it really that bad?

Ehh...the qc is hit and miss. I got one from midtown when they were $280 and it was mint. The first one I got from bbts was horrible!!

Back