ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking to pick this one up, anyway to tell if it's unopened MISB?

I know with HT there's tape on the brown shipper and again, circular tape on the box itself.

WhatsApp Image 2020-07-15 at 12.00.22.jpgWhatsApp Image 2020-07-15 at 12.00.22 (1).jpg

Couple of photos of this amazing figure

Hi, sorry for my English, I am writing to you from Italy.
I would like to buy the enterbay version of Batman Begins, I found one on ebay but it has a defect it has both right feet

do you know if it is possible to replace the feet with those of hot toys? Because I had found it shipped at 65 euros

s-l1600.jpg

Eh, I still think HT's suit mold (shoulder roundness and chest especially) and cowl shape is way more accurate.

20190714_144121.jpg
BatmanChristianBale.jpg

Eh, I still think HT's suit mold (shoulder roundness and chest especially) and cowl shape is way more accurate.

View attachment 509907
View attachment 509908

I agree...but the wrongly fixed positioning of the cape clips and inaccurate shiny black suit let's the whole look down.

Adding to that the cowl is way too thick looking from a side profile...

Hi guys any advice on how to repaint the cowl??

I have failed 2 times already since the paint for some reason start to get sticky

Attachments

• IMG_20220113_154400.jpg
    IMG_20220113_154400.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 29
I had this problem too. Ended up making a whole new cowl for mine.View attachment 556285
View attachment 556286
I saw this to late OT sorry 😐

That is an amazing sculpt I would never be able to do something like that 😕 great job 👌

Just as an old update, In my third attempt I tried to use tamiya gray primer first and then thin layers of angelus black paint but once again after 2 days the plastic started to reject the paint 🤬 I have never seen something like this fvvck 🤣

I gave up. But now I'm making some custom capes for this one

This is my first attempt but I didn't really like the fabric so Im gonna try some more options

Attachments

• IMG_20220607_175346.jpg
    IMG_20220607_175346.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 0
batman-joker.gif

Man that looks good. Best Batman Begins figure I've seen. What a shame that EB never got into the 1/6 game (besides basketball stuff) and fell off so quick. Such a good looking cowl and eyes on that figure and it's their first attempt at it. Meanwhile Hot Toys doesn't give two ***** about Begins and still can't get it right.

H1TkOxb.png

Batman-Begins-2.jpg

Thank man!
batman-joker.gif

Man that looks good. Best Batman Begins figure I've seen. What a shame that EB never got into the 1/6 game (besides basketball stuff) and fell off so quick. Such a good looking cowl and eyes on that figure and it's their first attempt at it. Meanwhile Hot Toys doesn't give two ***** about Begins and still can't get it
batman-joker.gif

Man that looks good. Best Batman Begins figure I've seen. What a shame that EB never got into the 1/6 game (besides basketball stuff) and fell off so quick. Such a good looking cowl and eyes on that figure and it's their first attempt at it. Meanwhile Hot Toys doesn't give two ***** about Begins and still can't get it right.

H1TkOxb.png

Batman-Begins-2.jpg
Thanks! I think that they did the best job of capturing the look and feel of the Batman Begins suit. Still beats the HT 1/4 in my book, and any of HT’s 1/6 versions (their latest release was just awful). It’s a shame Enterbay don’t have the license anymore.

Back