ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean how the shirt sticks out around back after cutting out the foam? I was able to fix that by adding cotton inside the pants.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=na18mA80ABU&feature=plcp

I realize that I've just stuck cotton right back where I had removed foam from, but the layer of cotton is thinner than the foam layer. Shame they didn't spend more time in getting the padding right in the first place.

Thanks, man. That's basically what I meant. This was the only part of the mod I didnt do.

Agreed. They should've taken the time to do it right. However, im not too upset only because its an easy fix.

Looks GREAT Frank!I can't really tell but is the belt a tad too high? Either way,still looks freakin AWESOME!Dude,looking at yours made me stare at mine!It looks INCREDIBLE!^_^

Thanks! i hope not :lol i've cut away the belly foam and the belt is strapped together with one of those cable ties so its sitting literally on top of the cod piece or on the lowest part of the abs

I was running out of time last night to cut the back foam. Hopefully i can cut enough off to get it to close without the tie like Maglors

I don't understand. :lol

But I wish I did, because it would make it a lot easier to work with this figure.

I think i'm gonna attempt to cut the back foam out tonight so when i do i'll take a photo of the connector so you can see how it works. It's basically 2 pieces of plastic with the suit stuck between them.

1 is the top piece of plastic that you see on his back that pulls the bit under his crotch and attached it to the back of the top. The gstring part of the suit is glued to this top plastic connector while the back piece of plastic if you will is attached to the back of the suit.

I think the 2 are glued together sort of how the chest plate is on the DX12 with a little bit of plastic that goes into a hole on the other side. Mine must have just been poorly glued as i can essentially pull the top connector that the gstring is attached to off exposing the other half of the connector that's attached to the back of the suit.

I hope that wasn't total garbage to understand haha

r5ki.jpg

g8ws.jpg

Here is what it looks like apart. As i tried to explain pretty poorly earlier there is a piece of plastic behind the back of the top at the bottom where the connector is. This has 2 small plastic pegs that stick out through the suit, the gstring connecter half is glued to the suit and that connector has 2 holes where the plastic pegs fit in

bwdl.jpg

zilq.jpg

They look like they might have been glued so i suggest once you've finished doing whatever you want to do under the suit that you maybe glue the pegs in again, although mine hold without i'm not sure if that's the better way to go

Also you can't really lift the top up very high at the back because it's glued shut up the back and those harder back panels cover the seam

r5ki.jpg

g8ws.jpg

Here is what it looks like apart. As i tried to explain pretty poorly earlier there is a piece of plastic behind the back of the top at the bottom where the connector is. This has 2 small plastic pegs that stick out through the suit, the gstring connecter half is glued to the suit and that connector has 2 holes where the plastic pegs fit in

bwdl.jpg

zilq.jpg

They look like they might have been glued so i suggest once you've finished doing whatever you want to do under the suit that you maybe glue the pegs in again, although mine hold without i'm not sure if that's the better way to go

Also you can't really lift the top up very high at the back because it's glued shut up the back and those harder back panels cover the seam

Yeah, i definitely didn't have the cajones to take that thing off. In the words of Ra's Al Ghul, I lacked the courage to do all that was necessary. Thanks for sharing that. I can rest easier knowing that if it were to ever come off that it wouldn't be the end of the world.

WOW!I should've went that route cause it would of saved me some funds but instead i bought another belt and removed some links to add to mine.I also added some cotton in his groin area to get rid of his moose knuckle but it would've made things a lot easier if i had unfastened his thong!OH well!!^_^

WOW!I should've went that route cause it would of saved me some funds but instead i bought another belt and removed some links to add to mine.I also added some cotton in his groin area to get rid of his moose knuckle but it would've made things a lot easier if i had unfastened his thong!OH well!!^_^

Am I the only one who thinks figure for figure without the accessories this guy is better looking than the qs001. I just find the sculpts to be perfect. All around the qs001 might be the better buy but I just find this to be the better looking figure.

this figure has issues

the cowl is a shiny black that dosn't look right on the body

the belt sits to high and looks horrible unless you mod the belt or the figure

You have to mod the magnets to make the cape look right

Personally don't like the cape material

But the other figure is not in hand to compare yet

However unless you mod this figure it looks like poo

this figure has issues

the cowl is a shiny black that dosn't look right on the body

the belt sits to high and looks horrible unless you mod the belt or the figure

You have to mod the magnets to make the cape look right

Personally don't like the cape material

But the other figure is not in hand to compare yet

However unless you mod this figure it looks like poo

Well I don’t own it, but the only thing I can say is the belt that gets to me, which is an easy fix, but looking at the pics and videos, I am just blown away.

I freaking love this figure!! Yeah a couple of mods need doing, as with every figure I own, but they are so easy!!! And unlike the DX12, it doesn't need custom extras like mouth pieces or cape. The sculpts are awesome, the cape is perfect, even better when ironed to flatten it and slightly heat set it.

And the Joker??? Well that thing blows my mind every time I look at it!! It is so life like I expect it to move, like Childs Play Extreme!!! Lol.

5FFED2D5-3150-4934-8389-A7E462CF9BF8-1779-0000006F6CFEDD9C.jpg

Personally,the figure looks AWESOME and even straight out the box it don't look BAD!Of course,to make it look EPIC you have to do some minor mods but just like every other figure,no?!Like i said before,i had every 1/6 scale Batman made and none of them even comes close to this figure!The sculpts,the cape(like rooster said you have to iron it out),the material used for the suit are all top notch even better then HOt Toys!I think so anyway!

All I had to do was tie a wire round the belt just to lower it. It took me all of 2 minutes! he has been perfect and a standout in my collection ever since.

Of course, there are some of these with more extreme levels of bad CQ out there so I'm not saying that it will be the same for everyone, but there's no way this figure looks like ****! It's a damn near perfect representation of Bale in begins! (Not so much duck man in the beginning of TDK :lol)

Edit: as if poo with a P on the end is censored!!

This is my current Grail i stare at it everyday ever since i got it last year. I much preferred the BB suit over TDK motorcycle suit anyway screams batman alot more.

Although this will become my second favorite figure once i finish putting my new grail together, My frank miller dark knight returns batman:panic:

The only mods i did to this guy was lower his belt apart from that he's perfect out the box to me if you don't get hit with QC issue's. My cape clips are in a position i am happy with as are the magnets.

This is my current Grail i stare at it everyday ever since i got it last year. I much preferred the BB suit over TDK motorcycle suit anyway screams batman alot more.

Although this will become my second favorite figure once i finish putting my new grail together, My frank miller dark knight returns batman:panic:

The only mods i did to this guy was lower his belt apart from that he's perfect out the box to me if you don't get hit with QC issue's. My cape clips are in a position i am happy with as are the magnets.

I am shocked this thing is sell i stock at a fair price all over. I thought Batman fans would have jumped on this figure.

All I had to do was tie a wire round the belt just to lower it. It took me all of 2 minutes! he has been perfect and a standout in my collection ever since.

Of course, there are some of these with more extreme levels of bad CQ out there so I'm not saying that it will be the same for everyone, but there's no way this figure looks like ****! It's a damn near perfect representation of Bale in begins! (Not so much duck man in the beginning of TDK :lol)

Edit: as if poo with a P on the end is censored!!
:exactly:Hey PLatty,did you place the wire under the belt or over?:wink1:

I am shocked this thing is sell i stock at a fair price all over. I thought Batman fans would have jumped on this figure.

Maybe due to it's size? a lot of 1/6 collectors won't dip into 1/4 and most 1/4 statue collectors won't dip into 1/4 figures, therefor leaving quite a few still around :dunno.

Personally, i think the reason that this is still available is because its Enterbay and their name isn't known for quality.It's either that or they had over anticipated the sales for this figure and made more than they should of! ^_^

Back