ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Agreed. I think this figure is one of the few that looks better when lit from below rather than from above. EB just nailed every feature on his face; you don't need to depend on shadows to bring out the likeness.

That last photo is so life-like, A-dev.

^Agreed. I think this figure is one of the few that looks better when lit from below rather than from above. EB just nailed every feature on his face; you don't need to depend on shadows to bring out the likeness.

Thanks. It's just an incredible sculpt. I don't think I've seen a single pic that made it look bad. Surely the hallmark of a truly great likeness.

This is truly the finest Arnold figure ever made.

What the hell, Enterbay? I'm sure some love your Basketball line but enough is enough. Do more HD Masterpieces!!!

At least do more T2 ones, get Scuderia on the case for a semi-BD Arnie and a new clean sculpt.

But maybe they lost the license. :dunno Yeah, Hot Toys probably has it now with plans for...oh...nothing at all.

Hopefully Enterbay has some more 1/4 licenses up their sleeves besides Mr. Bean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An updated clean T2 T800 is way past its due. I need it now.

Also, I wish EB would pick up on the 1/4 Police Shootout version! But agree with a-dev. I think the license may have already expired, and it seems Bill's doesn't even bother to get more licenses outside of NBA. 3zero is smart enough to find opportunity on some licenses that may have a demand while HT is focused on their Marvel line.

could someone direct me to some of the posts that are informative as to how to go about fixing a leg that is too short? I just received my T800, and it appears to suffer from this.

thanks for any help.

could someone direct me to some of the posts that are informative as to how to go about fixing a leg that is too short? I just received my T800, and it appears to suffer from this.

thanks for any help.

You will find the solution in this video:

Congrats, joeprox. $375 is a great price. 18" masterpiece with fantastic sculpt, outfit and accessories for the price of a 1/6 barebones Ultron is an easy YES.

I should also be getting this next week all being well. Not quite as good of a deal but just happy to finally get him :)

Looking for a brand new piece of enterbay terminator t 800 any idea where I can buy from - I am in USA California? (Need the cheapest possible option)

Hey guys anyone with this figure - is this paint job normal! Just picked this from someone - see the neck "black mark on wound" and also the red wave paint on the sculpt!

Last edited:
Back