ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The blood streaks on the exposed Endo are definitely heavier on yours than on mine. And mine does not have the black mark on the neck.

810f2cadae20a8d22b1b4adc4b338ac1.jpg

6ba5e86fb4de90487f39919923f8f608.jpg

ab58f175c27a8d4734d46b984f0eb03a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well the blood varies a lot from figure to figure - I personally wouldn't like the way it is on yours but it's not a flaw as such. The mark on the neck might be though. You could rationalise it as dirt and battledamage if you decide to accept it.

Well the blood varies a lot from figure to figure - I personally wouldn't like the way it is on yours but it's not a flaw as such. The mark on the neck might be though. You could rationalise it as dirt and battledamage if you decide to accept it.

Well I have written to the seller but he was an eBay seller with no returns so wondering what my options are! Cause if he says buyer ship for return then am sure am gonna be 50 bucks or more down (seeing the box size)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I fail to see what the problem is.........

BUT if you must return it, i believe that as long as the item was "Not as described" Palypal will side with you and make the seller pay for the return shipping as well, even if he has nothing to do with the fact that it is probably just a factory problem.

One of the reasons i don't sell anything on Ebay anymore.

I really wouldn't go through the whole return hassle for something so minor. It still looks good.

My Arnie looks like this, bought him last week unopened from Ebay. Only thing bugging me is that nose, looks like two tone.

Arnie 1.jpg
Arnie 2.jpg
Arnie 3.jpg

I fail to see what the problem is.........

BUT if you must return it, i believe that as long as the item was "Not as described" Palypal will side with you and make the seller pay for the return shipping as well, even if he has nothing to do with the fact that it is probably just a factory problem.

One of the reasons i don't sell anything on Ebay anymore.

the one time a buyer marked the item not as described with me, he still had to pay return shipping.....all the way from Europe too. I don't think the seller ever has to pay for return shipping unless they say they accept returns.

Late to the party, but I've just ordered both this awesome figure as well as the t-1000 to knock him around some more (this poor beaten up bugger just can't catch a break!). I've been waiting at least a year to take the plunge. The great pics taken are helping with the rather agonising wait as they are in transit :)

Also, just wondering if anyone has an Endo arm from the non-bd model they'd be willing to sell?

Late to the party, but I've just ordered both this awesome figure as well as the t-1000 to knock him around some more (this poor beaten up bugger just can't catch a break!). I've been waiting at least a year to take the plunge. The great pics taken are helping with the rather agonising wait as they are in transit :)

Also, just wondering if anyone has an Endo arm from the non-bd model they'd be willing to sell?

Mate you will love them. I got bothe literally 3 weeks apart and they look awesome paiured up. If you havnt already got it, id get the HT endo to make a 3some. Actually that gave me a weird image but they look epic together. If you know what I mean :)

Mate you will love them. I got bothe literally 3 weeks apart and they look awesome paiured up. If you havnt already got it, id get the HT endo to make a 3some. Actually that gave me a weird image but they look epic together. If you know what I mean :)

I have them set up now, yes quite amazing! Would really love to add the HT 1/4 Endo, but the price of those things now is kind of hard to justify. Likewise I would love to get a non-BD Enterbay T-800 to use the mini-gun etc but sadly those are hard to come by and crazy expensive on places like ebay now. It's odd to think that all the extras they included with the BD T-800 which were obviously for the non-BD version are still being made yet the non-BD T-800 itself isn't.

Been watching this for pre-order at a local e-retailer for a while now, but they must have pre-sold all their stock... Tempting, being a big Arnie fan, but even if this is the best sculpt of the man out, I just couldn't quite click my finger given mixed reports on Enterbay, and I'm just not sure I want/need quarter scales on display... Think if I could find DX-13 and not pay the earth for it, I'd rather have that in my Arnie collection..

Back