ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I freakin love this figure :) Great pics guys :clap The hs on this thing is the best Arnie out there. They nailed the hair too and didn't give him that round mini afro :lol

15778162417_f936ae45a8_c.jpg

Having said that they ****ed it right up on the prior clean version :lol And arguably gave HT unfortunate inspiration for the DX10 hair.

Having said that they ****ed it right up on the prior clean version :lol And arguably gave HT unfortunate inspiration for the DX10 hair.

Yep, very unfortunate :slap I know we sound like a broken record, but man it's hard to block out :horse The thing that drives me really nuts on the DX10 is the freaking neck. What the F were they thinking with that? Round hair and a tree trunk for a neck :gah:

Yep, very unfortunate :slap I know we sound like a broken record, but man it's hard to block out :horse The thing that drives me really nuts on the DX10 is the freaking neck. What the F were they thinking with that? Round hair and a tree trunk for a neck :gah:

:lol I didn't realise you were quite as annoyed by it as you seem to be here. I like this. I'm not the only one :D

The thing is the overall quality is so great that any part that isn't good becomes that much more of a shame.

Oh what could be....

I hope HT revisits Uncle Bob, complete with minigun and teargas launcher. Hell, do another Galleria/Pescadero as well.

In theory, I want the same, if they can do it right and stop ****ing up his hair/headshape, or make some new blunder with the proportions that they had correct on a previous figure. I have no desire for another 1 step forward 2 steps back figure.

In theory, I want the same, if they can do it right and stop ****ing up his hair/headshape, or make some new blunder with the proportions that they had correct on a previous figure. I have no desire for another 1 step forward 2 steps back figure.

You know HT is gonna nail this guy's hair. For one thing, it ain't spiky. For another thing, it ain't T2. :slap

arnold-terminator-genisys-ew.jpg

Yyyyep.

Man, that picture, we now know that's his weapon of choice to take down a brand new T-800 in 1984, despite apparently knowing for decades that this confrontation was going to take place.

Also, did hoodie jackets like that exist in the 80s?

Bringing that shotgun for the ambush makes no sense and who knows about the jacket style. Doesn't look like an 80s thing, but more like a 2014 thing LOL. Oh man, that movie is gonna be bad :slap You think he would have brought an RPG or Bazooka with all the time he had to prepare and blow him up with one shot :dunno

Yyyyep.

Man, that picture, we now know that's his weapon of choice to take down a brand new T-800 in 1984, despite apparently knowing for decades that this confrontation was going to take place.

Also, did hoodie jackets like that exist in the 80s?

Bringing that shotgun for the ambush makes no sense and who knows about the jacket style. Doesn't look like an 80s thing, but more like a 2014 thing LOL. Oh man, that movie is gonna be bad :slap You think he would have brought an RPG or Bazooka with all the time he had to prepare and blow him up with one shot :dunno

How much are you willing to bet there's some absurd twist and it turns out the shotgun's packing depleted uranium hand-loads or something similar?

Back