ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
16413206585_76b6c9f838_k.jpg

I never knew that this beautiful figure exists. I literally just bought the hot toys t800 battle damaged version yesterday and I regret not going with this. Quick question though, bigbad store has it for 420 but enterbayUSA has it for 375.. is enterbayusa a legitimate website?

I never knew that this beautiful figure exists. I literally just bought the hot toys t800 battle damaged version yesterday and I regret not going with this. Quick question though, bigbad store has it for 420 but enterbayUSA has it for 375.. is enterbayusa a legitimate website?
I believe they are. I happen to have two of these and would be willing to sell one for $400. Still new in the box, only thing I did was fix the longer leg issue that both of mine had.

Hi All,

I've just picked this up for the second time after having to sell my first one due to moving to a bigger home. My question is can I remove some of the blood on the exposed endoskeleton on the knee, arm and face using acetone free nail polish remover with out affecting the silver paint ? Also could someone point me in the right direction for a good blood looking paint .

Cheers Andrew

I can't believe some people are actually willng to pay for that thing.
Its shame SS couldn't get it right

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

While I agree the likeness is not as good on the Sideshow statue, I do still quite like how it looks. It's very aggressive looking and has a style I like.

I am very close to purchasing this figure from BBTS. I am only concerned that the detail on the figures still available does not measure up to the earlier released figures. Any suggestions?
Thanks

I am very close to purchasing this figure from BBTS. I am only concerned that the detail on the figures still available does not measure up to the earlier released figures. Any suggestions?
Thanks

Did something happen to the later batches that changed something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea the detail wasnt quite as good but it still looked pretty insane. Def grab one. I know I will be at some point soon.

Thanks
If you'd like to save some cash I have one for sale $400 shipped... Brand new. It's the later batch with less battle damage mainly on the legs and some on the jacket I belive. Just gotta add it yourself. Get the bb gun out lol.

Back