ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats exactly what i wanted to do with mine. i wanted to have the damaged arm removed and replaced by the full arm like yours, but that would entail me finding another clean version leather jacket as i already have my clean T-800 posed and displayed. The jackets on eBay go for crazy money!!! :horror

I got my clean jacket here on the boards from Teddy Daniels for around $60, I really lucked out with that. I had to pay another $47 for the handgun on ebay though. I was really questioning my sanity when paying that price for such a small piece. :duh:lol

I got my clean jacket here on the boards from Teddy Daniels for around $60, I really lucked out with that. I had to pay another $47 for the handgun on ebay though. I was really questioning my sanity when paying that price for such a small piece. :duh:lol

Man, those are the two pieces im looking for too! :panic: Still, you got a great deal on both i think...

Hopefully something will come up :pray:

Just recieved my new friend: welcome home Arnold!

Im so excited, its my first enterbay figure and...the quality in this guy es IMPRESSIVE

q2iw.jpg

v7sa.jpg

7woc.jpg

qxh4.jpg

got mine used 300 $ shipped cant wait for it
i dont really a fans of terminator but this piece is just great

Congratz again mate ! You have a beautifull piece. I got the clean version too, don't You ?

Now i have to get all the Endo out there. Sad the HCG is not available anymore but well, i go for the 1:1 SS combat Version.

Recieved my case last night and boy what a case it is!!! I've only gone an put my T-800 Endo bust inside it!!! Loooooving iiiiiitttt!!!! :rock

u7esu2ah.jpg

yzu3ubyb.jpg

Awesome haha

I will buy one for my Batman :)

Will look awesome! The case actually arrives flat packed and is so easy to assemble. It also has touch sensitivity so all you do is touch the black panels on the top and bottom and the lights automatically turn on and off! :yess:

Display case looks awesome Andy! That's pretty much what I'm after for my 1/4 scale figures, I just wish there was something available like that but a little bit bigger. I feel that with a figure in there it looks a little cramped, and you're limited to museum-style poses only as there is not enough room (for example, if you wanted to have your BD T800 in there pointing the grenade launcher, it wouldn't fit).

Display case looks awesome Andy! That's pretty much what I'm after for my 1/4 scale figures, I just wish there was something available like that but a little bit bigger. I feel that with a figure in there it looks a little cramped, and you're limited to museum-style poses only as there is not enough room (for example, if you wanted to have your BD T800 in there pointing the grenade launcher, it wouldn't fit).

Thanks my friend :hi5: and your absolutely spot on! My BD800 wouldn't fit due to him pointing his grenade launcher so it kinda sucks as that is the pose that I've settled on now! :(

Back